Orthopedic Surgeon Total Joint
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 24, 2022
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon Total Joint
to join our team in Oakland, CA. Oakland possesses the unique mix
of vibrant urban lifestyle with quick access to nature. Foodies
will love the Michelin-star restaurants, explosion of craft
breweries, quick access to Napa wineries and Tahoe skiing. Night
life boasts a vibrant music and club scene, and outdoors
enthusiasts in the residency regularly take advantage of over 100
miles of East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running just
a couple of miles from the medical center. The Permanente Medical
Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with
over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics
throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition
of providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension Please visit our
website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern,
CA: We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Oakland , Orthopedic Surgeon Total Joint, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!