CNA - Oakland - $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: Elder Care Alliance
Posted on: November 26, 2022
An Elder Care Alliance CommunityMercy Retirement & Care CenterDo
you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting
where you are valued and appreciated? Mercy Retirement & Care
Center is a vibrant retirement community located in Oakland. We
provide senior assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and
rehabilitation services to meet a variety of health care needs. We
pride ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our
employees and residents. To Keep our residents and team members
safe, we provide all necessary PPE, and adhere to all infection
control requirements including regular testing.A CNA:
- Provides direct and indirect resident care activities under the
direction of an RN or LVN.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including
providing for personal care and comfort.
- Provides general nursing care such as positioning residents,
lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special
equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode, and ambulating
- Provides morning and/or evening care, which may include bed
bath, shower or whirlpool, oral hygiene, combing hair, back care,
dressing residents, changing bed linen, cleaning overbed table and
bedside stand, straightening room and other general care as
necessary throughout the day.
- Monitors residents on ongoing basis for condition or behavior
and unusual incidents and reports to RN or LVN.
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for
an assigned group of residents.Here's what you need:
- Must have license.
- Ability to interact with residents, families, coworkers,
managers and other departmental personnel in a kind, knowledgeable,
professional and friendly manner.
- Current First Aid Training and Certifications as per Title
- Must possess effective English verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to successfully work in a multi-cultural
- Working knowledge of computers and typing, sufficient enough to
be successful with computerized Point of Care and other
- Minimum of six months in long term care, home care or related
field.Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
status Job ID: 2022-2157 External Company Name: Eldercare Alliance
Shift: Day, Evening, NOC, On-Call External Company URL:
http://eldercarealliance.org/ Street: 3431 Foothill Blvd.
Keywords: Elder Care Alliance, Oakland , CNA - Oakland - $1,000.00 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!