Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Phlebotomist in the
Oakland, CA area!
Schedule:8a- 5p (M-F alt sat)
- Under the direction of the area supervisor, perform daily
activities accurately and on time.
- Maintain a safe and professional environment. Performs with
confidence, both the forensic and clinical specimen collection and
processing duties following established practices and
- Perform verification of patient demographic info / initials
including patient signature post-venipuncture to verify tubes were
labeled in their presence and that the name on the label is
correct. Maintains required records and documentation.
- Demonstrates organizational commitment and promotes a positive
image to patients, clients, employees and the public in
- Ability to provide quality, error free work in a fast-paced
- Ability to work independently with minimal on-site
- Excellent phlebotomy skills to include pediatric and
- Flexible and available based on staffing needs, which includes
weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime. Committed to all Policies
& Procedures including Company dress code, Employee Health &
Safety, and Everyday Excellence Guiding Principles.
- Must be able to make decisions based on established procedures
and exercise good judgment. Must have reliable transportation,
valid driver license, and clean driving record, if applicable.
- Travel and flexible hours required to work multiple locations
and required to cover at Patient Service Center/In-Office
Phlebotomy locations with minimal notice.
- Capable of handling multiple priorities in a high-volume
- Must demonstrate Superior Customer Focus; ability to
communicate openly and transparently with peers, supervisors and
patients; ability to accelerate and embrace change; and knowledge
of our business. Training locations may vary based on trainer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California,
Nevada, and Washington.
- Work Experience: Three years phlebotomy experience required,
inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment
- Customer service in a retail or service environment
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
If interested, please apply directly or reach out to one of my
contact methods below ASAP!
EMAIL: email@example.comPHONE/TXT: (484) 753-3515
Keywords: The Judge Group, Oakland , Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!