Certified Home Health Aide - Home Health
Company: 21ST CENTURY HOME HEALTH SERVICES
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) Full Time
At 21st Century Home Health Services (HHS), we are committed to
treating every patient with the same empathy, compassion and
understanding that we would show our family. With over 200
employees, we are the largest Home Health Agency in San Francisco
and the fastest growing in the Bay Area. We provide care to over
1,000 patients in San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda
Our Clinicians are not only dedicated to the patients we serve, but
to each other. The proof is in our outcomes: Hospital readmission
rates for 21st Century HHS are consistently under 10% while the
industry average is over 15%. We have a 5 star medicare rating.
Territory: Oakland. We also have opportunities in San Mateo,
Alameda, Contra Costa and Santa Clara Counties.
21st Century HHS is expanding rapidly through out East Bay. We
anticipate offering Clinicians and Therapists targeted and
manageable territories no later than early 2023, in all areas of
Contra Costa and Alameda Counties. However, you don't have to wait
until 2023 to join us! We are offering immediate opportunities or
individuals to train in Oakland and transition to preferred and
coinvent territories once available.
What you'll do as a Certified Home Health Aide (HHA):
Under the direct supervision of an RN Case Manager, you will
provide patient care according to the Plan of Care. You will
- Provide personal care including, baths, back rubs, oral
hygiene, shampoos, and changing bed linen
- Assist patients with dressing and undressing
- Provide skin care to prevent breakdown
- Assist the patient with toileting activities
- Keep patient's living area clean and orderly, as
- Assist in feeding the patient, if necessary.
- Perform range of motion and other simple procedures as an
extensional therapy service as ordered (with appropriate
completed/demonstrated skills competency).
- Assist patient in the self-administration of medication.
- Meet safety needs of patients and using equipment safely and
properly (foot stools, side rails, etc.).
- Report on patient's condition and significant changes to the
Why you Should Come Work for us a Certified Home Health Aide
- Low turnover/High morale
- Work/life balance
- Helpful software and communication tools
- Outstanding benefits for you and your family including 401k
with matching. Generous PTO, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance,
- Competitive compensation with achievable incentive bonus
To be a success as a Certified Home Health Aide
- Valid HHA CA license
- LCSW is a plus
- Current BLS/CPR Certification
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Excel at building rapport with patients and providing the
highest quality of care
- Experience home health care is highly preferred
- Experience with high acuity patients is a plus
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team is highly
- Critical thinker
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
21st Century is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit
discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color,
sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: 21ST CENTURY HOME HEALTH SERVICES, Oakland , Certified Home Health Aide - Home Health, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!