Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Posted on: September 21, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrics Neurologist to join
our team in Oakland, CA.
We are currently seeking a BC/BE Child Neurologist to join our
vibrant practice that houses a neurohospitalist service and
outpatient clinics at multiple medical centers in the Central Bay
Area, including San Francisco, Oakland, Walnut Creek, Hayward and
Santa Rosa. The Division of Neurology is part of a larger Pediatric
Department with divisions of critical care, neonatology,
oncology-hematology, gastroenterology, surgery, neurosurgery,
orthopedics, otolaryngology, urology, ophthalmology, hospitalists,
cardiology, rheumatology, rehabilitation, infectious disease,
nephrology, general pediatrics and pulmonology. In addition, we
have an independent Pediatric Residency Training program.
Located in the East San Francisco Bay Area, the area offers a
unique mix of vibrant urban lifestyle with easy access to nature.
Outdoor enthusiasts regularly take advantage of over 100 miles of
East Bay trails for hiking, biking, and ultra-running, with nearby
Tahoe skiing an easy commute away. Foodies will love the Michelin
star restaurants, explosion of craft breweries, lively music and
club scene, and nearby Napa wineries. And dont forget about the
professional and recreational sports teamsincluding the 2015, 2017,
2018, and 2022 NBA Champion Golden State Warriors!!
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical
groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical
centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central
California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $250,000
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
For more information or to apply, please visit:
Full-time annual salary range is $247,300 to $255,000 plus
additional potential incentives up to $25,700*. Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer - VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , Oakland , Pediatrics Neurologist, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!