Pediatric/Neonatal CCT RN (Part-Time/Full-Time) - Children's 1
Company: REACH Air Medical Service
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Overview The REACH Pediatric/Neonatal Critical Care Transport Nurse provides customer oriented high quality patient care, in a safe and efficient manner. In every situation the REACH CCT Nurse does what is right for the patient based on a thorough assessment and implantation of protocols, SOP's and appropriate care.Responsibilities
- Delivers safe and efficient patient care by providing customer oriented high quality nursing care to each patient throughout the transport process.
- Utilizes REACH clinical protocols to provide high quality patient care.
- Performs nursing expanded scope practice policies and procedures to deliver high quality patient care in the transport environment.
- Monitors, records, and reports to receiving staff, patient condition and response to interventions.
- Properly utilizes ambulance radios and tools to assist in the safe and efficient transport of the patient.
- Represents REACH in public relation and safety in-services to improve awareness and safety.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, or changed at any time at the discretion of management, either verbally or in writing. Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current unrestricted RN license in State of California.
- Minimum of three (3) years of emergency/critical care experience.
- PICU or NICU and Transport experience desirable.
- Current AHA ACLS, BCLS, PALS and NRP provider verified.
- CEN and/or CCRN recommended for entry-level position.
- National certification in specialty area (CEN, CCRN, C-NPT or CTRN) required within one (1) years of hire.
- NIMS 100, 200, 700, 800
- STABLE and STABLE Cardiac required within six (6) months of hire.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally, effectively and persuasively.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure, works efficiently and accurately with frequent interruptions, and set and reset multiple priorities.
- Remains cognizant of local EMS county protocols and requirements.
- Presents a professional image as a REACH team member.
- Maintains a positive team attitude with paramedic, respiratory therapist, mechanic and communication specialist by working cohesively.
- Works independently and tolerates high stress levels while maintaining a good rapport with co-workers.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of relevant SOP's. Work Schedule: Full Time: The current standard shift at REACH for fully time crewmembers is 7 rotating 24-hour shifts per every 4 week period. Sometimes a flight shift may extend past 24 hours. Must be available for one (1) on-call shift in a four (4) week period. Part Time: Minimum of six (6) shifts per quarter, with one (1) on call shift in a four (4) week period. This position could support a regularly scheduled part time employee, schedule to be discussed with Program Manager. REACH offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan. We also offer a flexible paid-time-off program and voluntary supplemental life insurance packages. REACH is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for the position applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or other non-merit factors. We welcome and encourage applications from minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities (including disabled veteran
Keywords: REACH Air Medical Service, Oakland , Pediatric/Neonatal CCT RN (Part-Time/Full-Time) - Children's 1, Healthcare , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!