Parts Delivery Driver - CDL NOT Required
Company: TEC Equipment
Posted on: October 16, 2020
TEC Equipment is the West's leading full-service, heavy-duty
truck and trailer dealership, with over 1,300 employees in 29
locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Arizona.
Since our humble beginnings in 1976, we continue to be family-owned
and operated. Click Here to Learn More About TEC Equipment.
We are seeking a Parts Delivery Driver for our Oakland, CA
location. As a delivery driver, your goal is to get the right parts
to the right customers, on time. This is a physical job - you can
expect to drive approximately 150 miles per day and will be
responsible for loading and unloading parts from the vehicle. You
are a key link to our customer and your interaction and service are
critical to our success.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for an individual desiring
to enter the industry, work in a team-oriented environment, and
grow in this role as our business continues to grow. Warehouse
experience preferred but not required. If you're looking to start a
great career for a company that values hard work, an
entrepreneurial mindset and promotes from within- we encourage you
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM.
Our benefits include:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
* Healthcare and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Length of Service Recognition Program
* Referral Bonus Program
* Paid CDL Medical Recertification Fee
* 24/7 Virtual Doctor Visits
* Tobacco Free Program
* Complete timely, accurate, safe, and friendly deliveries and
pickups to and from customer locations as well as satellite stores
* Maintain distribution log/tracking system to record all
* Maintain consistent communication with Parts Manager and team
members to ensure efficient operations and high levels of customer
* Ability to navigate/interpret paper and electronic maps and
* Ability to drive safely for up to 8 hours per day
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
* Minimum 18 years of age
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We believe our employees deserve a safe work environment. All
offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of
pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for
positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR
record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: TEC Equipment, Oakland , Parts Delivery Driver - CDL NOT Required, Hospitality & Tourism , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!