Posted on: June 23, 2022
Come thrive with us and earn a $400 signing bonus*!
The growing family of MIXT and Split restaurants is searching for a
talented Shift Lead to join our team! We would love to meet you if
you are passionate about food, truly care about guest satisfaction,
thrive in a fast-paced environment, and have a track record of care
for your team and passion for developing their skills and talents.
If this sounds like you then you will fit right in our food-loving,
people-centric, high-achieving culture!
Leads play an integral part in creating a positive guest
experience, and a fun and safe work environment all while executing
seamless business operations. Leads open and close the store,
provide GMs with managerial support, and ensure a high level of
service and quality are delivered each and every day by our team
through the use of our tools and resources. Additionally, Leads
must be prepared and able to perform the duties found in other team
members' as business dictates.
What we offer:
- $22.40+/hour! ($18/hour plus $4.40 in historically average
- PPO health insurance plan + Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with company match
- Pre-tax spending accounts- health care, family care and
- Free fresh, healthy meals during your shift
- Discounted pair of quality non-slip shoes
- Opportunity for career advancement!
What we're looking for:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a supervisory role in the food
service industry or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism at all
- Strong time management, organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Exhibit a strong focus on quality
- Interest in learning more about our culture and values
- Embrace and learn new information, and incorporate feedback
into personal performance
- Perform various physical tasks during the work shift such as
lifting up to 25 pounds, repetitive use of wrist and arms, and
repetitive reaching, bending, and twisting
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day, with
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Maintain an enthusiastic and positive attitude, connecting with
customers, and having a sincere interest in helping resolve issues
and answering questions
- De-escalate and resolve conflicts when they arise.
- Provide ongoing coaching and performance management
- Ensure the proper time keeping practices are being followed by
- Ensure execution of proper cash handling procedures
- Complete daily cash deposits and record keeping
- Ensure overall store cleanliness and organization, end of day
cleanliness, and station restocking.
- Work with the team and Safety Ambassador to provide a safe
environment for our staff and our guests
- Communicate and direct the team on food production for the
- Ensure team members are following MIXT recipe and production
standards and procedures, as well as adhering to state and local
- Assist General Manager and MIT/AGM with inventory
- Any additional duties needed and/or assigned by your
As a company, we are passionate about 4 key things: our food, our
people, our customers, and our planet. We believe in serving
delicious, high quality, sustainably sourced food that is
convenient and supports a healthy lifestyle. We want our employees
to thrive so we pay above-market wages, provide excellent benefits
for all, and are focused on the development of each of our team
members based on their individual goals. Our customers are at the
center of all the decisions we make, and we strive to get them the
food they crave quickly and conveniently. Through all that we do we
also take care to make environmentally sustainable decisions, we
are committed to reducing waste, sourcing sustainably, and ensuring
that we are evolving as new sustainable options become
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. Job responsibilities can change according to the
operational needs of the business.
Each newly hired Lead employee will be eligible for a $400
"signing" bonus. Eligible employees will receive 50% ($200) with
their regular paycheck on the first payroll following their seventh
(7th) day of employment, and the remaining 50% ($200) on the
payroll following completion of ninety (90) days of employment.
Each eligible employee must be employed in good standing and
scheduled for future shifts at the time such payment becomes due
from the Company in order to receive the bonus, and must be active
on the dates the bonus is to be paid. An employee is not eligible
if they have been previously employed by MIXT or Split.
This signing bonus will be available for new hires made for open
Lead positions at Split between April 1, 2021 and April 31, 2022
(subject to change).
If an eligible employee is a referral from a current internal
employee, the current internal employee will be eligible for any
applicable referral bonus as long as all criteria are met for that
Keywords: Split, Oakland , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!