Deli Receiving Mgr
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Job Title: Deli Receiving MgrPosition Summary:The Deli Receiving
Manager reports to the Assistant Branch Managers and Branch Manager
and has the overall responsibility for monitoring and assisting in
all activities in the Receiving Department pertaining to all
incoming/outgoing merchandise. Must take precautions and be aware
of any potential theft indicators. In addition, provides leadership
and guidance to all power equipment operators that are involved
with loading and unloading of product from trailers. This position
includes manual labor.Essential Functions:
- Ensure accuracy of item description and counts for all incoming
and outgoing shipments.
- Ensure accuracy of all UPC numbers for all incoming and
- Ensure accuracy when filling out Manifest/Bill of Lading.
- Ensure accuracy and maintain IBT Seal Log for both incoming and
- Ensure list of incoming Purchase Orders (Order Pool) is run and
follow up with Buying or Logistics Department to ensure on time
- Record and file all incoming and outgoing Purchase Orders.
- Ensure Goods Received Book (GRB) and any Adjustment Vouchers
(AVs) are current and accurate.
- Ensure Receiving Clerk is accurately entering everything
received on the day it was received.
- Ensure all Driver Logs are maintained and filed
- Ensure Receiving Clerk has all deliveries properly
- Ensure trucks are unloaded/loaded in a timely manner and
maintain detention times to a minimum.
- Perform monthly self-audits being performed and address action
- Maintain open channel of communications with Logistics
- Unload, Verify, Record, and Label all Cross-Dock Pickups.
- Ensure all Safety Policies are being adhered to in
- Ensure all HACCP guidelines are in place and according to
- Will physically assist in loading and unloading of the
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Ensures friendly, efficient and professional customer
- Performs other work-related duties as required and
- Assist in other departments as required and assigned.Education,
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 1 year similar experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, employees, vendors and buyers.
- Ability to calculate figures, and amounts such as discounts,
interest, and proportions.
- Computer Literate
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to company values and strong customer
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Oakland , Deli Receiving Mgr, Hospitality & Tourism , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!