Barback-Beverage 1 (PM Shifts)
Company: Kissel Uptown Oakland
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Restock and document the bars inventory to enhance customer/guest
- Three to six months related experience; or equivalent
combination of training and experience.
- Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
- Requires the ability to read write and speak the English
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
- Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow
policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
- Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly
and concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or
- Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
- Stock the bar with drinks garnishes and glassware.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Assist bar services by organizing supplies cleaning
stations/bar-top/tables and inventory record keeping.
- May assist serving customers and guests as directed by
bartenders and/or bar management.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing
portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Kissel Uptown Oakland, Oakland , Barback-Beverage 1 (PM Shifts), Hospitality & Tourism , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!