People Partner (HR Business Partner) - Manufactur
Company: Sila Nanotechnologies
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionWho You AreWe're looking for an experienced
People Partner (HR Business Partner) to join our People & Culture
team. You will use your experience as an HR professional to think
strategically while rolling up your sleeves to get things done. You
will be dynamic, innovative, and passionate about developing
extraordinary people and organizations. You will meet the business
where they are, build foundations, and trusted relationships to
deliver positive impact at scale. Responsibilities & Duties
- Act as a strategic trusted advisor to our Development Ops team.
Partner with the business to build highly engaged, effective
- Champion Sila's values as you partner with your People peers
and our leaders to deliver people solutions that make valuable
contributions to our diverse safety culture
- Develop a deep understanding of our organizational goals;
design & deliver tailored people strategies & solutions that enable
employees (Silazens) to do their best work.
- Use both qualitative and quantitative data to perform root
cause analysis and introduce innovative solutions.
- Advocate, educate, and influence people practices that align
with our diversity, equity, and inclusion vision
- Exercise influence to build positive change and proactively
resolve employee relations
- Provide leadership development, thought partnership, and
mentorship to all levels of the organization
- Collaborate and advise on performance management cycles,
compensation planning and employee engagement surveysKnowledge &
- An experienced People Partner. You've worked in the people,
culture & safety space as a People Partner supporting scaling
manufacturing & operations teams.
- Comfortable with rapid growth. You've worked in tech startups
that have scaled rapidly.
- A natural coach. You have objectively coached a wide range of
partners– including founders, senior leaders, team leads and HR
professionals–through sophisticated and emotional challenges.
- A flexible work style. You're comfortable working as part of a
team, leading projects, and autonomously owning things end to
end–whatever the job calls for!
- Incredible organizational skills. You show a high degree of
judgment and ability to balance a diverse range of competing
- Compliance focused. You have applied knowledge of federal,
state and local laws and statutes for employment. You have proven
hands-on application of HR principles, concepts, practices and
- Analytically driven. You use qualitative and quantitative data
problems to solve strategically (beyond just the here and now) to
drive solutions with tangible impact.
Keywords: Sila Nanotechnologies, Oakland , People Partner (HR Business Partner) - Manufactur, Human Resources , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!