Human Resources Business Partner, Principal
Company: Brown & Toland Physicians
Posted on: September 17, 2022
About Our CompanyAt Altais, we're looking for bold and curious
innovators who share our passion for enabling better health care
experiences and revolutionizing the healthcare system for
physicians, patients, and the clinical community. Doctors today are
faced with the reality of spending more time on administrative
tasks than caring for patients. Physician burnout and fatigue are
an epidemic, and the healthcare experience and quality suffer as a
result. At Altais, we're building breakthrough clinical support
tools, technology, and services to let doctors do what they do
best: care for people. We invite you to join our growing passionate
team as we change the game for the future of healthcare and enable
the experience that people need and deserveAbout Your TeamAre you
looking to build your working with a high performing, fast growing
and dynamic People & Engagement team? Altais and our subsidiaries,
form one of the most recognized medical groups in California. We
are 2,700+ physicians, working in over 40 cities in California,
caring for more than 350,000 patients. If working in a mission
driven organization supporting highly competent, hard-working,
thoughtful clinicians who value good ideas and are passionate about
reshaping healthcare excites you, then we are thrilled to welcome
you to your new career.This position is located in our brand-new
Oakland City Center location, or remotely (within the state of
California). We are flexible provided you are open to traveling to
the Oakland office office locations as needed.About Your WorkAs the
People & Engagement Business Partner, reporting to the People
Operations and Business Partner Senior Director you are primarily
responsible to align business strategy and objectives with
management and employees through programs and services that deliver
a strong, positive employee experience and humanizes people related
operations that are consistent and high quality. This will include
crafting and executing talent management strategies & programs;
consulting on business leadership team effectiveness; executive
coaching; support of employee engagement and culture work;
brokering all HR solutions for clients through specialist/expert HR
resources. You will focus on
- Partnering with leaders to develop/deliver initiatives that
drive business results and an exceptional employee experience.
- Executing human capital planning (capacity, capability,
culture) that will enable the business strategy.
- Understanding specific business and talent needs of the
organization and implement people initiatives that align with
- Consulting with leaders and teams to enhance their team
member's performance and overall organizational effectiveness. Help
leaders build and maintain high performing teams.
- Partnering with leaders to develop and implement systems and
processes to drive continuous learning and knowledge-sharing across
the organization through the lens of growth and scale.
- Implementing People & Engagement initiatives including: talent
reviews, performance management, succession planning, employee
engagement and retention, leadership and people development,
diversity & inclusion, and employee experience.
- Developing thoughtful organization design and partner with
business leaders and the Talent acquisition team to align hiring
plans to strategically staff all functional areas of the
- Continuously thinking about customers, team members and
business to foster an environment of accountability for driving
- Interpreting people data and analytics to collect feedback on
how the employee experience manifests across the entire
organization. Utilize these learnings and data to anticipate
employee and business needs and incorporate insights into the
people operations strategy.
- Remaining close to the employee sentiment, supporting our
leaders to effectively manage performance and navigate sensitive
- Partnering with employees to ensure an equitable and even
- Enforcing the Altais Leadership Model and rid the organization
of behavior that is not supportive of our culture.The Skills,
Experience & Education You Bring
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or related
field is required. Master's degree in Human Resources, Business or
related field or demonstrated equivalency (e.g., certifications) is
- At least ten (10) years of significant Human Resource
generalist experience with expertise in all Human Resources
functional areas - strong emphasis in organization development /
effectiveness and leadership development.
- Experience in leadership coaching and team effectiveness and
working in healthcare organizations is preferred
- Preferred Licensure /Certification: SHRM - CP CertificationYou
Share our Mission & Values
- You are passionate about improving the healthcare experience
and want to be part of the Altais mission.
- You are bold and curious- willing to take risks, try new things
and be creative.
- You take pride in your work and are accountable for the quality
of everything you do, holding yourself and others to a high
- You are compassionate and are known as someone who demonstrates
emotional intelligence, considers others when making decisions and
always tries to do the right thing.
- You co-create, knowing that we can be better as a team than
individuals. You work well with others, collaborating and valuing
diversity of thought and perspective.
- You build trust with your colleagues and customers by
demonstrating that you are someone who values honesty and
Keywords: Brown & Toland Physicians, Oakland , Human Resources Business Partner, Principal, Human Resources , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!