Senior IT Manager (Biopharma) - Oakland, CA
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Senior IT Manager (Biopharma) – Oakland, CA
Industry - Medical Diagnostic/Biopharma
Kelly Technology is seeking to hire a skilled Senior IT Manager for
our Biopharma client. This role will be responsible for overseeing
the development and implementation of their current and future IT
As a Senior IT Manager your duties will primarily revolve around
managing the maintenance of in house software by writing code in
Node.js, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to
new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You
will also oversee directing system testing and validation
procedures, system documentation, training and managing internal
customers/departments with respect to technical issues including
software system design, maintenance, and API/UIs.
Experience and Education:
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is
required. A Master's degree is preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in IT Management.
- Experience with React base web user interfaces including
development of custom components.
- Solid Linux command line experience for software deployment and
- Experience with GIT
- Familiarity with laboratory and healthcare terminology and
- Familiarity with HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
- Experience with Material-UI components from
- Experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) particularly
serverless architecture, cloud functions, Firestore in Datastore
mode, and Big Query.
- Familiarity with Linux administration on the Raspberry PI and
- Familiarity with typical web based networking environments
including TLS, ssh, websockets, etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Find and apply information technologies that further our
- Lead a team of software developers to implement custom software
unique to our business situation.
- Lead a team of integration engineers who connect our data
systems with those of clients and governments.
- Lead a team of IT specialists to provide general IT help to the
- Budget and Manage our overall spending on IT equipment and
- Set IT goals and objectives.
- Establish and approve IT policies, strategies, and
- Approve vendor negotiations and IT architectures.
- Set and participate in an IT-On-Call infrastructure to
accommodate 24/7 lab operations.
If you are interested in this role, then please feel free to reach
out directly to: or 720-201-3798
By partnering with Kelly- IT, you'll have direct connections to top
companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your tech
skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative, and
high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Oakland , Senior IT Manager (Biopharma) - Oakland, CA, IT / Software / Systems , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!