IT Project Manager Lead
Company: Spectraforce Technologies Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Job Description Position/Title: IT Project Manager Lead
Duration: 6 months assignment with high possibility of extension or
- Manages the design, development and/or implementation of new or
enhanced systems projects or programs.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual
responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed and
developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and
meeting interim deadlines of project.
- Communicates with internal and external parties on project
status. Prepares reports for management review.
- Scope and complexity of projects may vary.
- Operates under general direction.
- Assignments are very broad in nature and of the highest level
- Able to impact beyond area of responsibility.
- May instruct, guide and oversee work of lower-level technical
- Consults and makes recommendations to management on significant
- Responsible for developing and implementing new products and/or
approaches in conjunction with implementing new/existing
- Knowledge encompasses entire scope of a technical discipline
and has received recognition for development of one or more unique
- Generally requires 8 to 12 years of directly related
professional experience and possesses deep technical abilities in
one or more primary products, programs or technologies.--
- 8 -12 years of direct Project Management experience with
healthcare payer operations
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in project/program
resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting with
both on-shore and off-shore staff.
- Experience leading projects and programs within and outside IT,
as well as projects and programs that involve external
- Demonstrated ability in estimating, calculating, and reporting
- Possess excellent communication (verbal and written), and
Nice to have:
- Specific experience as it relates to required and desired
- Any experience with Medi-Cal line of business--
Software Skills Required:
- MS Project, Planview, or similar project management tool;
- MS Office Suite (MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Visio)Note: This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of
job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements
or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the current job, SPECTRAFORCE and the assigned client
reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or
different tasks be performed as assigned.
Benefits: SPECTRAFORCE offers ACA compliant health benefits as well
as dental, vision, accident, and hospital indemnity insurances.
Additional benefits SPECTRAFORCE offers to the eligible employees
include commuter benefits, 401K plan with matching and a referral
bonus program. SPECTRAFORCE offers unpaid leave as well as paid
sick leave when required by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SPECTRAFORCE is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, disability or veteran status, or any other category
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Please
contact Human Resources at NAhr@spectraforce.com if you require a
-- For the full list of our open positions, please check
-- Hi, my name is Kaluri Rajeshwar
Let me know if you have questions Don't see your next job? Submit
your resume anyways and we'll let you know when we find the perfect
job for you
Keywords: Spectraforce Technologies Inc, Oakland , IT Project Manager Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!