TechLead - Ping Identity Developer
Company: Infosys Limited
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Job Description :In the role of Technology Lead, you will
interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical
proficiency across different stages of the Software Development
Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application
Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role
in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver
high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for
all types of testing and support activities related to
implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a
learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 8+ years of experience with Information
- At least 5+ years of experience in development, design and
implementation of security using Identity Products
- At least 4 years of experience in improving and automating IAM
technologies consisting of PingFederate, Ping Access, Ping ID
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in IAM requirement
analysis, implementation of Access Gateways and SAML, Oauth, WS-Fed
and OpenID based integrations using Ping Federate software
development life cycle.
- At least 4 years of experience in PingFederate in conjunction
with CA directory, SiteMinder adapters to implement various flows
of authentication to provide single sign on (SSO) solutions to
various clients in different scenarios.
- At least 4 years of experience in generating, implementing SSL
certificates in both IIS 5/6/7,8, Apache 2.x.
- At least 4 years of experience in troubleshooting skills on
SAML, OAuth, OIDC, and PingOne
- At least 3 years of experience in working with LDAP to generate
IDP and SP initiated SSO request using POST, and Redirect
- At least 1+ years of experience in Ping ID for Multi-Factor
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
- Experience in Healthcare domain
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
- Ability to lead and mentor teams
- Strong understanding of JAVA/J2EE, WebLogic Application
Servers, and Windows system administration.
- Ability to utilize GitLab tools to manage code merges, triage
issues, and collaborate with other team members
- Experience in using Agile Project Management tools like Rally,
ALM, JIRA etc.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
About Us:Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and
outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 50
countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and
outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a
changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine
strategic insights and execution excellence.
Keywords: Infosys Limited, Oakland , TechLead - Ping Identity Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!