Remote Software Engineer- Linux, C++
Posted on: January 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by Emily Olinger
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $220,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are using AI and Machine Learning to build a safer and more
sustainable world. Our solutions help vehicles of all sorts gain
real-time insights into traffic trends, speed, and the enforcement
of traffic laws.
Location 100% remote or in Oakland, CA-- where ever works for
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity package
- Health, Dental, and Vision with FSA and DCFSA
- Pet Insurance, Legal Plans, Auto, and Home Insurance plans
- 401k with a 3% match
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Wellness and home office stipends
- Catered lunches (on-site in Oakland, CA)
You will be working on the embedded platform that we put into
vehicles such as buses, police cars, trucks, public transit, etc.
You will be working on an NVIDIA processor including GPS, LTE,
Motion Sensors, Camera Interfaces, etc. Our products communicate
with the web and interface with AWS.
- Strong system level Linux knowledge and experience (kernel
space, drivers, Linux system structure, platform porting/bringup,
embedded systems development)
- Strong coding in C/C++
- Understanding of CPU and GPU architectures
- Buildroot, u-boot, bootloader
- Embedded experience
- Knowledge and experience with ARM64 based platforms
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL and Video Pipelines
- AI and Computer Vision experience
- Knowledge of CAN or CAN-FD
- Cloud experience (ex. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- System design, implementation and verification of the
over-the-air (OTA) updates for OS, application and firmware
- Familiarity with Signal/Image Processing, Computer Vision,
Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis or a related field
- Start-up experience
- Work with CV/ML teams to deploy algorithms for 3D Object
Detection, Semantic/ Instance Segmentation, localization and
- Optimize algorithms for Nvidia Jetson Platform
- Improve performance analysis infrastructure and tooling
- Interface with devices/sensors such as GNSS, IMU and LTE
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Oakland , Remote Software Engineer- Linux, C++, IT / Software / Systems , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!