Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Recruiter for our client in
the IT Services domain. We value our professionals, providing
comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity
for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking
for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Location: Oakland, CA/ Zip Code: 94612
Compensation: Market Rate
Role Description: The Recruiter would need to have at least 5 years
- Collaborates with hiring managers to implement process changes
and improvements that ensure consistency and efficiency in hiring
practices across the specialty area.
- Utilizes data and metrics to enhance quality, service and
- Uses applicant tracking system efficiently including consistent,
timely and accurate data entry and report generation.
- Monitors and tracks effectiveness of strategies, return on
investment, quality of hires, recruitment and retention data.
- Implements innovative/creative tactics to effectively source and
identify a qualified candidate pool for assigned candidate
- Techniques may include system queries/searches on niche sites,
targeted chat rooms, scanning of layoff reports, use of network
contracts, cold calling, applicant referral techniques and
membership in targeted professional organizations when
- Develops, in collaboration with Selection and Assessment Leader,
effective resume evaluation, screening, interviewing, and
- Implements strategies to ensure the best candidates are referred
- Proactively seeks manager feedback regarding satisfaction with
- Monitors turnover data and participates in exit interviews to
identify trends and provide strategies for minimizing loss
(unwanted turnover) for the organization.
- Develops, builds and maintains candidate relationships through
effective portfolio management techniques.
- Tracks and maintains contact with the best candidates from
identification through hire.
- Acts as an ambassador for the organization at events, educational
institutions, professional/community associations, and staff
associations, in employee interactions and to the public at
- Builds effective ongoing strategic relationships with key
contacts at assigned educational institutions to develop a pipeline
of candidates for specialty area positions.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in recruitment screening and
selection of management/exempt, technical/professional, business or
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: N/A
Recruiter Name: Saheba Chawla
Recruiter Phone: 877 884 8834 (Ext: 2112)