Database Administrator Analyst
Company: Center for Elders Independence
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Position: The Database Administrator Analyst will
administer, maintain and provide ongoing support for the CEI
applications environment. - This position will collaborate with the
enterprise applications and business intelligence teams to optimize
and support application and intelligence operations.
Compensation range for the Database Administrator Analyst position
at CEI is $ 87,667 - $131,500. - - Offers based on level of
experience/education as it applies to the requirements for the
position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide application development support, including database
analysis and design data model changes, data export and import,
data load and conversion and old data restoration, and SQL
- Conduct routine database maintenance and upgrades, as well as
ad hoc disaster recovery.
- Maintaining and administering current and future versions of
Database Management Systems including MS SQL systems and other
- Schedule and perform database server updates and backups using
server management tools or back up software; configure and monitor
database replication, database mirroring and log shipping on
database servers at local and remote sites.
- Analyze database server performance and resource usage and make
recommendations or implement other mechanisms that will improve
performance, reliability, security, and availability.
- Utilize SQL-based tools to build queries, stored procedures,
views, and other functions to enable users to sort data and
generate reports in both electronic and printed formats.
- Design, build, maintain and publish data connections using
products such as Microsoft Reporting Builder, Crystal Reports and
- Review technical designs, reports, documentation, manuals, help
files and instructions, and other materials produced by staff.
- Perform other related duties as assigned Requirements:
- Client/Server, relational database, data warehouse, and portal
technologies. MS SQL Server 2012 with SSRS or later. -
- Transact-SQL language, maintenance plans, stored procedures,
triggers, user-defined functions, and views.
- Ability to analytically and logically evaluate complex
technical information, issues, or problems to generate
- Database security including access control, backup, and
- Practices effective communication of technical issues to user
and client community.
- Can easily adapt to changing technologies and job
- Prepare clear, complete, and accurate reports.
- Expert in creating, modifying, troubleshooting, and maintaining
PowerShell automation scripts.
- Experience with Data warehouse and ETL processing. Your
Education and Experience A Bachelor's Degree in computer science,
information systems or a closely related field and two (2) years'
experience in the fields of systems analysis, systems engineering,
programming, database administration and/or analysis, operating
systems, network analysis and/or management or similar field in a
multi-platform information systems environment; OR An Associate's
Degree in computer science, information systems or a closely
related field and four (4) years' experience in the fields of
systems analysis, systems engineering, programming, database
administration and/or analysis, operating systems, network analysis
and/or management or similar field in a multi-platform information
Keywords: Center for Elders Independence, Oakland , Database Administrator Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...