Posted on: February 16, 2020
At Deem, we create products that give employees everything they
need to make better travel decisions, wherever they are. With the
most intuitive, secure, and powerful travel solutions, companies
save money, their employees stay connected, and everyone gets more
done. That's why more businesses are embracing Deem.
Deem is used by more than 50,000 corporate customers and plugs into
the world's largest travel management companies and expense
providers. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley,
California, with offices in Bangalore, India and Dublin,
Deem is wholly owned by Enterprise Holdings, the world's largest
car rental provider, and an industry leader in mobility and
technology. Enterprise Holdings is one of the top global travel
companies, ranking ahead of all other car rental companies, many
airlines and most cruise lines, hotels, tour operators and online
travel agencies, based on its annual revenues.
Calling all office professionals, champions of details, problem
solvers...We are looking for a highly competent, multi-tasking,
fearless Executive Administrator to join our team and help keep us
on track to success. If you're a driven, positive, self-starter
ready to roll up your sleeves and assist in continuing to make a
great place to work, then you may just be the one we are looking
What You'll Do
- Provide professional administrative support to the three
executives and ensure organized, efficient operations.
- Manage and maintain busy calendars.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements;
create detailed itineraries.
- Act as the face of Deem for guests and visitors to the Oakland
- Arrange internal and external meetings, including lodging and
meeting accommodations, for groups large and small.
- Handle sensitive business and confidential information with
discretion, tact, and diplomacy.
- Compile, edit, and create documents using MS Office and Google
- Tackle other administrative tasks such as processing mail,
- Collaborate with Office Manager to make our office an exciting
and productive place to work.
- Team with others in organizing fun and meaningful workplace
What You Bring (Experience & Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' related experience and specifically experience
supporting individuals at the executive level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Successfully supported several executives and collaborated with
others to support team, departmental and office activities.
- High customer service orientation - highly responsive, strong
interpersonal and communication skills, wants to deliver great
results at all times
- Committed to improving the status quo -Willing to ask
questions, will say what's on your mind and are willing to make a
suggestion, even if it is turned down
- Sweats the small stuff - strong attention to detail, accuracy,
and follow-through, particularly when under pressure
- Organized - excellent at time and project management, has clear
systems and composure to deal with multiple competing priorities at
once while keeping constant sight of the overall objectives
- Relationship-oriented - extremely people focused with energy
and enthusiasm. Demonstrates respect for all individuals at all
- Good judgment - highly professional and diplomatic, knows when
to ask for help or advice, is perceptive and practical
- Trustworthy - discreet (you will be privy to confidential
- Flexible - must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced
environment; doesn't get frustrated by priorities changing; open to
feedback, adjusts to different working styles
- Team player - proactively seeks opportunities to help others,
will go above and beyond in order to get the job done
- Self-motivated - a "can-do" attitude with an entrepreneurial
spirit and a desire to take on an increasing level of
NOTE: Deem's HQ is in SOMA in San Francisco and will be moving to
Oakland just off the 12th Street BART in March 2020
We are an E-Verify company.
Keywords: DEEM, Oakland , Executive Administrator, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!