Started in 1922, Diamond Parking is an international parking
management and leasing firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
We are one of the five largest parking operators in North America.
We provide full-service management for all types of parking,
including: surface lots, garages, hotels, hospitals, shuttle
services, sports arenas and international airports.
Diamond services over 1,750 locations in 45-cities, 8-states and
2-countries with 1,000+ employees who have One Mission; helping you
realize your property’s full potential.
Job Description A privately held multi-national corporation with
offices in over 40 cities is expanding and seeking a HANDS-ON
GENERAL MANAGER for the Bay Area market to manage and execute all
the responsibilities of a multi-location business in the service
industry. Individual must have the ability to manage multiple
locations while driving revenue and controlling expenses.Candidates
must exhibit a commitment to professionalism, integrity, and the
satisfaction of our clients and customers.:
• Drive revenue through competitive research, rate setting, and
• Oversee and take ownership of your operations, including
organizing and implementing operational procedures and
• Manage client relationships and correspondence.
• Budgeting, forecasting and Profit and Loss analysis.
• Interviewing, hiring, training, and disciplining of your
• Previous multi-location operations management experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience in using the Microsoft Office Suite of
• Able to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Able to get the job done with little or no supervision.
We offer the selected candidate a competitive salary, incentives
along with full benefits and the ability to make this a career with
room for advancement.If you feel you qualify for this position,
please forward your resume through this posting.