Assistant Store Manager FULL-TIME $24.04/hr The Assistant Store
Manager reports to the Store Manager, and is responsible for
assisting the Store Manager in the management of daily store
operations and supervises store associates in the performance of
their assigned work duties while focusing on providing exemplary
customer service to Smart Foodservice retail and commercial
• Responsible for the total store operations in the manager's
absence, and supervise the activity of assigned work crews.
• Manages, coaches and evaluates store associate performance,
and ensures compliance with company policies and regulations.
• Ensure timely and professional customer service, establishes
and adjusts work schedules, and ensures payroll objectives and
staffing needs are met.
• Manages inventory control, ensures proper merchandise
presentation and proper maintenance of the store. Executes the
operation's objectives for the store.
• Conducts daily store walkthrough in the a.m. & p.m. to assess
store conditions and establish and execute a daily plan.
• Assists the Store Manager in ensuring company standards and
store financial objectives are met.
Shift start: 5:00AM or 9:00AM or 12:00PM or 3:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, weekends and evening are expected
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 30 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Must pass background check
Can lift 60 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
At least 3 years of retail management experience, preferably in
a line manager or store manager capacity.Learn about our company at
About Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores
Smart Foodservice is a well established, fast-growing company
with warehouse store locations in seven western states. They sell
foodservice supplies to businesses, non-profit organizations, and