Training Coordinator: STRTP Provider Training Academy
Company: Seneca Family of Agencies
Posted on: October 19, 2020
OverviewThe Training Coordinator coordinates learning
opportunities, manages training contracts including the STRTP
Provider Training Academy, and supports the department in creating
exceptional professional development opportunities for the agency
Seneca's training department, the Seneca Institute for Advanced
Practice, provides innovative and diverse trainings for agency
employees and community partners. The Short Term Residential
Therapeutic Program (STRTP) Provider Training Academy consists of a
week-long academy, follow up coaching, and in-service trainings, to
ensure that STRTP staff throughout the state (including
administrators, social works, direct care staff, and leaders) build
the necessary skills to meet the needs of youth who require a
period of residential treatment. This academy fosters deeper family
engagement, improved youth ability to manage more challenging
emotions, more active Child and Family Teaming, and increased
success and stability of youth transitioning home or to a lower
level of care. This program is a partnership with the California
Department of Social Services (CDSS).
Seneca is always looking for ways to actively empower and uplift
traditionally marginalized communities. We are honored to lead a
nationwide effort, Todo Por Mi Familia, a campaign to find and
connect families who sought asylum in the United States to mental
health services. Seneca's agency-wide DEI Advisory Board, Employee
Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees
provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the
families we serve.Responsibilities
- Coordinate training events for trainings associated with the
STRTP-CDSS contract and other assigned contracts, including
managing training schedules for STRT-CDSS contract requirements,
maintaining the calendar of events and securing venues for training
- Create and distribute promotional materials for training
- Prepare all necessary training materials for an event,
including handouts, sign-in sheets, evaluations, and certificates,
- Create a welcoming environment for training events
- Manage various training contracts in coordination with the
Director by compiling monthly invoice for contracts and monitoring
projected usage of expected training requirements
- Attend meetings with state partners, program leadership and
community partners as needed.
- Collaborate as a member of a multi-functional team
- Bachelor's degree.
- Valid California Driver's License and insurability by Seneca's
automobile insurance carrier.
- Fulfillment of TB test, fingerprinting and state clearance, and
any other mandatory state/federal requirements.
- Exceptional organizational, writing and computer skills,
including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and AV equipment.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and
work on a variety of projects at once.
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, as well as partially paid
premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- 4 weeks of flexible paid time off
- We provide a 403b retirement plan
- Scholarship opportunities, ongoing training, and professional
Keywords: Seneca Family of Agencies, Oakland , Training Coordinator: STRTP Provider Training Academy, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!