Digital Content Strategy Lead - HTML, CSS, UX/UI
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Posted on: January 9, 2021
- The Content
Management/Search/Information Architecture and Multilingual
Strategy Teams are responsible for overseeing and participating in
providing content management (including multilingual content),
search capabilities and information architecture design for KP's
Web presence. This work involves evolving and implementing the
business content and search architecture, strategy, and product
plan (including the selection of content management and seach
tools) to produce robust web content management capabilities for
use by employees in delivering the content and applications on KP's
web presence. The system development and administration work
involves implementing the business content, language, and search
architecture (including the content management system, search
engine, I/A, metadata, and taxonomy model), defining authoring
capabilities, approval workflows, and publishing requirements and
providing governance over these domains.Essential
- Leads content management/search development assignments of
diverse and complex scope architecting both development and
production support solutions.
- Interprets less defined guidelines/requirements to make
recommendations for process improvements and/or systems
- Requires complex planning to coordinate with other departments
- As business content/search/I/A/language strategy architect,
works with other team members and ISG product owners, defines and
maintains content/search capabilities (includes: content
taxonomies, metadata schemas, template libraries, tools for
simplifying content contribution and content workflows) to realize
the content strategy.
- Partners with KP IT to clarify and develop the defined
capabilities. The content management/search/language capabilities
must support the new technical framework for the Web site, as well
as emerging enterprise-wide business needs.
- Leads the content management system configuration files and,
when necessary, assists with deployments.
- Provides internal customer training on systems and processes.
- Basic Qualifications:Experience
- Minimum eight (8) years of related work experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field, OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
required.License, Certification, Registration
- N/AAdditional Requirements:
- Content management and content architecture experience.
- Product management experience within web systems for content
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and content
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts,
practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in
applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Health care, health insurance, health plan administration,
health care, benefit administration, or benefit policy experience a
- Knowledge of and experience with the Adobe Experience Manager a
- Knowledge/experience with Visisimo/Velocity a
plus.PrimaryLocation : California,Oakland,OrdwayHoursPerWeek :
40Shift : DayWorkdays : Mon - FriWorkingHoursStart : 9:00
AMWorkingHoursEnd : 5:30 PMJob Schedule : Full-timeJob Type :
StandardEmployee Status : RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation :
NUE-PO-01-NUE-Non Union EmployeeJob Level : Individual
ContributorJob Category : Information TechnologyDepartment :
Employee ServicesTravel : NoKaiser Permanente is an equal
opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive
workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental
status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status,
genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of
diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.External
hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified
applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered
for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws,
as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited
to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland , Digital Content Strategy Lead - HTML, CSS, UX/UI, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!