Information Security Architect
Company: Blue Shield of California
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Job SummaryThe Cloud Security Architect will be an integral
member of the IT Security Architecture / Information Security
Portfolio Enablement (ISPE) team. This role will be responsible for
product strategy, roadmap, tactical support of design, development,
and implementation of cutting-edge sophisticated cloud
technologies. This role will also conduct cloud risk assessments
utilizing standardized risk frameworks including providing
technical implementation advice and configuration of multiple cloud
platforms (M365, Azure, and AWS). Responsibilities
- Work in Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) office under
Director of IT Security Architecture. Be a catalyst to transform
healthcare with business aligned agile, repeatable, and
standardized security technology ready for new emerging
- Secure identities in M356 using Multifactor Authentication,
conditional access, and Azure AD Privileged Identity Management
- Create a roadmap and implement Azure Advanced Threat Protection
(ATP) solution, secure data access, Azure information Protection
(AIP), Data loss prevention (DLP), Azure Sentinel for Microsoft 365
and Azure AD Identity Protection
- Track developments and changes in the digital business and
threat environments to ensure that these are adequately addressed
in security strategy plans and architecture artifacts.
- Coordinate with DevOps teams to advocate secure coding
- Act as the communicator of the vision to translate the product
strategy and vision developed with business stakeholders into what
the product team must bear in mind to ensure security and
compliance are embedded.
- Conduct Preliminary Security Assessment Reviews and Security
- Review security technologies, tools, and services, and make
- Provide security leadership and advisory services to IT,
business and project teams to ensure that solutions are in line
with the architecture direction and business strategies. Knowledge
- At least 2 years working with Microsoft Office 365 security and
Microsoft Azure Platform. Two years with Amazon Web Services
- 5-10 years of related IT security and Security Architecture
- Have previously worked with SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS providers, in
which you provided guidance on secure system and service
- Basic familiarity with the principles of design thinking, and
lean and agile software delivery.
- Broad understanding of Secure Software Development Lifecycle
(S-SDLC) and mobile security.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and industry related
technology a strong plus.
- Experience in designing, architecting, and implementing complex
enterprise applications, infrastructures with security built
- Fundamental working knowledge of industry-standard enterprise
architecture models (e.g. TOGAF, NIST.SP.800-53r4, ISO 27002,
SABSA, HIPAA, HITECH, PCI-DSS) and similar security
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, TOGAF or other security and/or Enterprise
Architecture methodology certifications.
- Microsoft 365 Certified Security Administrator or AWS certified
solution/security architect preferred.
Keywords: Blue Shield of California, Oakland , Information Security Architect, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!