Research Study Technician 1
South San Francisco, CA
Direct Hire plus $2000 sign-on bonus
Performs technical tasks in the conduct of in vivo research
studies or support services in accordance with good animal welfare
practices. Prepares, collects and records research data and
specimens in compliance with applicable regulations and SOPs.
We are seeking a Research Study Technician 1 for our*CRADL*site
located in South San Francisco.
The following are responsibilities related to the*Research Study
* Develop an understanding of and regularly utilize available
information resources and systems (e.g., SOPs, policies, computer
* Assemble, set up, and operate any necessary experimental
* Conduct laboratory procedures in compliance with established
protocols/plans and with regulatory and laboratory
* Document experimental data in technical notebooks or approved
electronic files including activities undertaken, existing
conditions, observed results and variation from expected data
* Record and prepare data for inclusion in project reports.
* With guidance from scientific management, maintain a technical
knowledge and understanding in his/her assigned area of
* Able to perform independently the following techniques:
* Oral gavage in rodents .
* IV, SQ, IP, IM injection techniques in rodents.
* Blood collection:Tail vein in rodents.Orbital sinus in
rodents.Cardiac in rodents.
* Necropsy and tissue collection.
The following are minimum qualifications related to the*Research
* B.S./B.A. degree in Biological Sciences or related field from
an accredited college or university is required.
* Must have at least 2 or more years of previous laboratory
animal research experience.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education
and experience listed above.
* LAT preferred
* Basic computer skills preferred.
Why Kelly? Kelly Science & Clinical is your connection to
premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented
people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals
with dream jobs that fit their skills and interestsits the way we
think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science
recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so
we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you
At Kelly, were always thinking about whats next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, were a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of
great people with great companies is what we do best, and our
employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill
levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. [Equal Employment Opportunity is The