Field Marketing Manager -Penfolds
Company: Treasurey Wine Estates
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is one of the world's leading wine
companies. We know that it's the thinkers, makers, and doers who
have the most impact as we continue to strive towards being
recognized as the world's most admired premium wine company. We are
proud of our portfolio of brands that have tremendous heritage,
rich quality, and a reputation for excellence across the globe.
From the iconic luxury of Penfolds, Stags' Leap, Beaulieu
Vineyards, and Beringer, to the broad appeal of Sterling Vineyards
and newer brands like 19 Crimes, we are committed to creating
memorable wine experiences for our consumers.
About the Role
TWE seeks a passionate, collaborative, and engaging Field
Marketing Manager, Penfolds to join our Marketing Activation team.
This role acts as the primary representative and cross functional
collaborator and connector for the Marketing and Sales teams with
focus on our iconic luxury brand, Penfolds.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you're responsible for assisting
both the Marketing and Sales teams in annual planning, as well as
developing, managing, and evaluating the annual Marketing plans for
prioritization and execution in the assigned markets. This role
will also communicate and sell in Penfolds programs to key regions
and distributors, execute and evaluate key marketing programs, and
manage demand creation budget for the Penfolds brand.
- Oversee Penfolds portfolio across the business
- Work with the Brand, Customer Marketing, Supply and Promotions
teams to ensure that brand programs have relevant support in the
local market. Work to localize national programs to ensure regional
adoption. Push for fewer, bigger, better programming across focus
- Be the conduit between field sales and brand marketing.
- Absorb local ideas for activation and bubble up ideas to
- Understand competitor activations in the local markets.
- Annual Marketing Department Planning
- Provide requested (Marketing/Sales) information and POV on
various elements of the marketing mix, leading to the following
years plan (s).
Assist in the review of marketing strategies and suggested
programming for next year plan as requested from Marketing
- Region/Retailer planning
- Represent Marketing department objectives and strategies.
- Work with Luxury Sales, National Accounts, and Commercial
Management VP's in developing key strategies and priorities,
spending philosophy, and identify priority focus for assigned
Assist region in establishing annual goals (retail objectives,
media planning, etc)
- Lead the development of priority account/region annual plan
- Work with key regions to understand annual objectives/goals
(luxury sales/distributor/NA/retailers) (i.e. sales, volume, retail
- Present all support programming available for the region
(include Penfolds programming, retail promotions, media support,
- Own Marketing Communication to/from regional TWE, retailer and
Distributor Selling Teams
- Provide the local region with relevant marketing communications
via monthly calls, annual distributor kick off presentations,
Marketing decks, etc.
- Represent TWE and TWE brands in regional TWE, retailer &
- Leverage performance insights into actionable selling points
for the market.
- Work with National Insights team on available syndicated
You are a dynamic and passionate Marketing professional with 3+
years of progressive experience across Field, Trade, Customer
Marketing or similar role from either the CPG or adult beverage
industry. Ideally, you'll have previous experience working with
iconic, luxury brands as well as the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA and wine certifications (WSET)
- Exceptional wine knowledge and passion for luxury wine.
- Strategic Thinker - ability to understand big picture, develop
programing & creatively drive market execution.
- Leadership - Is a leader within TWE for regional business.
- Ability to proactively drive projects and drive sense of
urgency with Sales, brand teams and other cross-functional
- Communication Skills - Must have exceptional written and verbal
communication skills, as well as the ability to develop and deliver
impactful presentations for Sales teams, distributor teams,
customers and for other cross-functional groups.
- Commercial Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of how to sell or
market brands within the alcoholic beverage category (preferably
wine, but not required) and have prior experience in Trade
Marketing, Brand Marketing and/or Sales.
- Business Acumen / Analytical skills - Understands business
implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability;
Aligns work with strategic goals. Able to analyze program
effectiveness and manage budgets.
- Program & Sales Tools Development - Able to develop programs
and materials to meet TWE sales and distributor needs.
What's in it for you
- The opportunity to be bold and make an impact in the world of
- Access to the world's most celebrated wines through our
employee product allowance
- True flexibility in determining how, when, and where you work
to achieve your potential
- Global opportunities across the US, Australia & New Zealand,
- Opportunity to build a career across multiple functions (we're
really good at doing this!)
- Structured development programs to support your health,
wellbeing, and career
- "TWEforME Day" -an additional day of leave each year, for you
to do you!
- Competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and
Vision, Paid Time Off (vacation, sick time, and holidays), 401K
with company match, and much more!
We bring our whole selves, we're courageous and we deliver
together -that's our DNA. We're a passionate bunch who enjoy
working together, like to have fun, and keep things down-to-earth.
We're brave enough and care enough to have the right conversations
to get the best outcome and are famous for our can-do attitude.
We're definitely "glass half full" people and see challenges as
opportunities and move with pace to achieve our goals.
If you're ready to help us be the world's most admired premium
wine company, please apply now!
Inclusion and Diversity
Just like the wide range and variety of brands in our wine
portfolio, TWE embraces diversity and is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of
We do move quickly at TWE and continually review applications,
so if you don't want to miss out, please apply today!
Keywords: Treasurey Wine Estates, Oakland , Field Marketing Manager -Penfolds, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!