Senior Product Analyst
Posted on: May 3, 2021
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same:
to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With
Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and
ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch
more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly
data-driven, were proud not only of our growth but also of the fact
that weve grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run.
We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are
accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning,
and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and
colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates
with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, wed love to hear from
You will help shape the future of the Fivetran data pipeline
platform for businesses large and small. With your brilliant data
insights, you will enable us to measure the success of our product
by how our customers use it. Your quick ad hoc analyses for your
product team compatriots will identify metrics to lift and targets
to hit. Your contributions will help us continue to deliver a
product that provides analysts worldwide with reliable access to
the data they need, without having to ask an engineer to get it for
- Partner with product managers to quantitatively understand
problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in
creative ways to generate new insights
- Size the potential impact of new product initiatives and make
recommendations on their relative priority
- Analyze and monitor the performance of product launches and
experiments, and make recommendations to optimize for actions that
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to tackle challenges
where product data and broader business data intersect
- Maintain and enhance analytics infrastructure at Fivetran in
cooperation with analysts across the organization
- Assist in training new hires, colleagues, partners and our fan
club on the workings of Fivetrans data and what it means to be a
- Experience using analytics to support key business decisions,
preferably at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company
- Deep understanding of the customer lifecycle and business
metrics of a SaaS product; hands-on experience with segmentation,
cohort, and product funnel analyses strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience using a variety of tools including SQL,
Looker, Tableau, etc. to analyze and model raw data sets;
experience with R or Python a plus
- Resourceful,? ?self-motivated? ?and? ?able? ?to? ?successfully
complete multiple, competing projects under tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills
- Excellent? ?verbal? ?&? ?written? ?communication? ?skills;
ability to effectively collaborate with a talented team of product
managers and designers
- Bachelors in a quantitative discipline such as statistics,
applied mathematics, economics, computer science, engineering, or a
related field;? ?or equivalent analytical acumen/analytics
Benefits and Compensation:
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran
technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your
applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance
cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require
zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes so
your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on
driving insights. To learn more about Fivetrans culture and what
its like to be part of the team,click here and enjoy our video.
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance.
Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays,
parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur
babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
At this time, we are unable to provide immediate or future visa
sponsorship for the role. Are you authorized to work in the US?
Will you require work authorization support in the future? *
What is your preferred pronoun?
Our company values diversity. To ensure that we comply with
reporting requirements and to learn more about how we can increase
diversity in our candidate pool, we invite you to voluntarily
provide demographic information in a confidential survey at the end
of this application. Providing this information is optional. It
will not be accessible or used in the hiring process, and has no
effect on your opportunity for employment.
Decline to Self-Identify
Hispanic or Latino
White (Not Hispanic or Latino)
Black or African American (Not Hispanic or Latino)
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (Not Hispanic or
Asian (Not Hispanic or Latino)
American Indian or Alaska Native (Not Hispanic or Latino)
Two or More Races (Not Hispanic or Latino)
Decline to Self-Identify
I am a Veteran
I am Not a Veteran
Decline to Self-Identify
Keywords: Fivetran, Oakland , Senior Product Analyst, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!