Agency Service Representative III
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means
more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health
benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Agency Service Representative III
This role is responsible for providing advanced customer service
support to brokers selling company products via telephone or
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Assists agents and brokers via telephone or written
* Works on special projects for brokers, group administrators,
broker representatives, creates new reports to meet client needs
and campaigns as needed..
* Assists mangers with broker and client meetings.
* Responds to inquiries involving commissions, legislation, product
information and policies and procedures for Individual, Small
Group, Dental and Life.
* Will be expected to average a certain number of phone calls per
representative per week, average pieces of correspondence to be
processed per day.
* Coordinates mailings and fulfillment requests.
* May assist in broker road shows.
* Provides reports to brokers.
* Performs simple Enrollment and Billing maintenance
* Broker engagement via phone and in person promoting our
* Assist with training and roadshows.
* Host and Conduct webinar training.
* Reporting - tracking contests, co-op, top agents, results.
* Data analytics - Create sales reports, transform data with the
goal of creating useful information and support decision
* Requires a high school diploma; 5 years of related customer
service experience; or any combination of education and experience,
which would provide an equivalent background.
* Previous health insurance industry experience preferred. (Prior
Broker Service, Customer Service, Administrative, Sales experience
* Advanced health care benefits, claims processing or membership
knowledge highly preferred.
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus, not required.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written).
* Strong Computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Licensed required within 90 days of hire.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include
merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus
programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement),
medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits,
401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness
programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies
among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019
Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our
company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the
delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers
cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Oakland , Agency Service Representative III, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!