Business Banking Team Lead - Oakland, CA
Company: California Bank & Trust
Posted on: June 6, 2021
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst
banks in California, with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100
branch offices in the state, is looking for a Business Banking Team
Lead to work in our Oakland
California Bank and Trust our relationship-centered culture is
achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training and
opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our
customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each
associate’s unique experiences, background and perspectives and
provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
- Supervises a team of business bankers/relationship managers on
a portfolio of business banking accounts.
- Provides subordinate officers with functional guidance.
- Responsible for generating and servicing a wide variety of
business loans and portfolios.
- Aggressively seeks and obtains quality new business through
client and prospect calls, referrals and cross selling
- Interviews applicants for perspective loans, loan structuring,
credit analysis and monitoring credit performance.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships, with a
resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
- May have authority concerning staffing, performance
evaluations, promotions, salary recommendation and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a bachelor's degree finance, banking or a related
field and 10+ years business banking, credit and/or banking or
other directly related experience. An equivalent combination of
education and experience may meet qualification.
- Expert knowledge of credit associated lending, financial
strategy and customer development. Working knowledge of business
and commercial loans.
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills, both
verbal and written.
- Expert analytical skills needed for loan approvals and
- Excellent negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Expert knowledge of loan sales and closing processes.
- Ability to interview applicants and determine
- Excellent character judgment, loan structuring, credit analysis
and credit monitoring skills.
- Strong leadership and supervisory/management skills.
- Working knowledge of a software applications, including word
processing and spreadsheets.
off including holidays, vacation, and
sharing and 401k plan with generous employer
pay commensurate with experience and
employer with career advancement
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, Oakland , Business Banking Team Lead - Oakland, CA, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!