Company: Frasco Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Start your career in investigations with a leader in the
industry! Welcoming all experience levels.
ABOUT US: Frasco Investigative Services, a division of Frasco,
Inc., provides unparalleled quality investigations throughout the
entire United States. Frasco is a full-service investigation
corporation serving the insurance, legal, employment, and
entertainment communities. Our client base includes many of the
nations largest insurance carriers in the workers compensation,
liability, and disability arenas; corporate and independent
counsel; risk management for entertainers and public figures; and
many municipalities and public agencies. Services we provide
include surveillance, statement & interviews, activities checks,
background checks, and other investigative endeavors. Through our
Frasco Profiles division we provide national and international
pre-employment screening. Our people: job functions include, but
are not limited to:
- Conducting insurance claims investigations, including taking
recorded claimant and witness statements as well as performing
- Completing multiple types of complex claims investigations
- Reviewing assignments and supporting documentation to determine
case objectives and client expectations.
- Daily submission of updates regarding work performed on each
- Maintaining a sufficient level of client billable hours
- Preparing and dictating detailed investigation reports
- Adhering to strict due dates
Candidates must have:
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Active listening skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to meet
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work from a home-based office and work flexible
- Valid drivers license and vehicle
- Minimum auto insurance in the amount of $100,000 each
person/$300,000 each accident bodily injury/$50,000 property
- Smartphone, printer, scanner, desktop/laptop computer with good
internet connection and Microsoft capabilities
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice or related
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. This is
a Part-Time Hourly / Non-Exempt Position.
Investigators paid weekly!
Frasco offers an excellent benefits package for Full-Time
employees, including, Health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
Paid Time Off, Paid holidays and 401(k) Plan with company match; as
well as Ancillary Benefit and Employee Discount Programs.
Join a leader in the investigations industry that is financially
stable, is experiencing growth, and whose history spans over 55
years! All replies will remain confidential. EOE
Keywords: Frasco Inc., Oakland , Claims Investigator, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!