Company: Artech LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Responsibilities would include:
- Installing molds into injection molding machinery.
- Verifying the existing mold setups are right and ready to
- Starting and maintaining proven molds.
- Maintaining daily records of molding parameters.
- Being responsible for the overall cleanliness of the machinery,
products, area and equipment.
- Working different shifts to support the department as
- Lifting and moving 25 pounds regularly and up to 50 pounds a
few times per shift; standing, squatting, climbing ladders,
twisting, bending, and reaching.
- Using personal protective equipment every shift including a
helmet, facemask, gloves, and possibly hearing protection.
A high school diploma or GED or 3-5 years of related experience in
injection plastic molding.
A strong mechanical background.
The ability to read, write and speak in English.
A commitment to company safety policies to keep yourself, your
coworkers, and the workplace operating effectively and safely.
Prior manufacturing experience within a fast-paced, high-volume
Keywords: Artech LLC, Oakland , Molding Technician, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!