Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in
single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate
investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want
to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and
sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in
stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers
build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work and was
recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100
lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M
to date, is based in Oakland, California and Dallas,Texas with
approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our
reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're
nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life
balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
Roofstock has an opportunity for a Product Manager to focus on
marketplace development. Our marketplace (https://www.roofstock.com) is the
heart of Roofstock, where investors come to browse properties and
make offers. In this role you will work closely with
cross-functional stakeholders to identify, prioritize, implement,
test, and measure marketplace features. As our ideal candidate you
are hands-on, have a strong bias for action, and rely on metrics to
shape your decisions.
What You Will Do:
- Work with design and engineering to implement marketplace
features that delight customers while solving critical problems and
- Manage the roadmap and ensure stakeholders are aligned on
priorities to make a meaningful impact on the business
- Write epics and user stories for ongoing product development in
a fast-paced environment
- Create wireframes and workflows for complex business products
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (legal, tax, policy, support,
engineering, etc.) to prepare product for launch
What You Bring With You:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years product management experience
- Excellent communication and ability to engage and empathize
with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prototype rapidly,
and meet deadlines
- Experience and intuition on user experience and what works and
doesn't work for specific situations
- Strong analytical abilities and can leverage data to inform and
support critical decisions
- A get-stuff-done attitude, great positive energy, and the
ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of real estate transactions or finance is a plus,
but not required
- FinTech and/or Marketplace experience is a plus
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company's
As a remote team we are an upbeat and collaborative work
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the
values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including
hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training
opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age,
national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap,
mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or
identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition,
marital status, height and/or weight.