Injection Molding Technician, Weekend Nights
Company: Mettler Toledo
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
Mettler Toledo Rainin is currently hiring Molding Technicians to
operate our injection-molding machinery
Weekend Night Shift (40 hrs):
- Saturday - 6:45 pm to 7:15 am. (12hr day with last 4hrs
- Sunday - 6:45 pm to 7:15 am. (12hr day with last 4hrs OT)
- Choose 2 - 8hr Overnight shifts during the week (10:45 pm to
In this role, your responsibilities would include:
- Installing molds into injection molding machinery.
- Verifying the existing mold setups are right and ready for
- Starting and maintaining proven molds.
- Maintaining daily records of molding parameters.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness of the machinery,
products, area and equipment.
- Sharing all significant information to the oncoming shift
personnel, reporting any problem areas, working cooperatively with
team members within the molding department
- Lifting and moving 25 pounds regularly and up to 40 pounds a
few times per shift; standing, squatting, climbing ladders,
twisting, bending, and reaching.
- Using personal protective equipment every shift including, a
lab coat, goggles, a facemask, gloves, and hearing protection.
- Work is primarily performed in a temperature-controlled,
What You Need to Succeed
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience in injection plastic
- Resin knowledge.
- Strong mechanical background.
- The ability to read, write and speak in English.
- A commitment to company safety policies to keep yourself, your
coworkers, and the workplace operating effectively and safely.
- Prior manufacturing experience within a fast-paced, high-volume
Our Offer to You
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings
plan with company matching - all starting on date of hire
- Tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program, perks
- Excellent benefits such as paid time off, flexible spending,
short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business
travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision,
quality, and innovation
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards across the
Mettler Toledo and Rainin brands
- Global recognition for the quality of our pipettes which
accurately measure and transfer liquids in basic research,
clinical, and industrial laboratories.
About Mettler Toledo
Working at Mettler Toledo means you are impacting the world in
important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world's
laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We design,
manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh
- from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or
airplanes. Working with us means food products are free of
contaminants and substances are measured to the highest accuracy
requirements for use across the largest manufacturing and
pharmaceutical firms. Mettler Toledo Rainin manufactures pipettes,
one of the most basic tools used in every type of chemistry
laboratory and many kinds of biological laboratories. Rainin's
pipettes consistently rank among the top premium pipette brands in
North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We give consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other protected classification. If you'd
like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under
the law, please click here
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any
and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the
accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the
application process, please contact us at EEO@mt.com
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely
where you belong.
Job Reference #
Keywords: Mettler Toledo, Oakland , Injection Molding Technician, Weekend Nights, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!