Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for
financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to
determine present and future financial performance. Gathers,
analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial
plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and
operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the
areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements,
investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of
- Provides project, service line or
product line management, management consulting, and analytical
decision support services or technical expertise for a broad array
of financial and operational issues.
- Responsible for more complex multi-faceted projects and analyses
across disciplines and functional areas.
- Assists in developing performance monitoring process and
coordinating compilation, interpretation and presentation of
- Participates in the planning and development of regional,
departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion, high level
reviews and conducting area wide analyses for target
- Conducts or participates in complex projects where analysis
requires an in-depth evaluation of factors.
- Minimum eight (8) years of financial analysis or related
- Bachelor's degree in finance related field, OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Regularly contributes to the
development of new financial analysis concepts, techniques, and
- Considered expert in field within KP.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new financial
analysis theories and methods.
- Expert proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet
applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot
tables, macros and database management.
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and
- Extensive knowledge of several or all of the following: general
finance theories and methodologies, discounted cash flow analysis,
cost/benefit analysis, feasibility studies, large scale business
planning, financial modeling and project management.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Oakland , Financial Consultant, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!