Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Performs and participates in planning various and diverse
operational and financial audits, reviews and special projects.
- Contribute to the audit planning process; assist in the
development of audit objectives and detailed test procedures that
effectively address key controls and risks.
- Develop work papers that address the objectives of the audit
program and support the conclusions reached during testing. Adhere
to the IIA Standards and IAS guidelines for workpaper
- Assess business systems/processes to identify key control
points and risks. Document using narrative and/or flowcharting
- Draft audit conclusions, discuss potential issues with clients,
and prepare and deliver other summary communication documents as
- With supervision, successfully execute all phases of the audit
process for moderately complex projects.
- Contribute to the development of the assigned practice area by
participating in risk assessment activities, creation of audit
tools, establishing client relationships, and identifying and
sharing relevant information.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional auditing or comparable
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, information
systems or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a
directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills & experience in applying the
principles & practices of internal auditing in accounting,
financial & operational environments, including auditing business
functions & information technology systems.
- Demonstrated general accounting, financial & business skills,
knowledge, & experience.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant
(CPA), or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Oakland , Senior Auditor, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!