Financial Senior Analyst
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Develops, interprets and implements financial concepts for
financial planning and control. Performs technical analysis to
determine present and future financial performance. Gathers,
analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial
plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements and
operating forecasts. Performs economic research and studies in the
areas of return, depreciations, working capital requirements,
investment opportunities, investment performance and impact of
- Prepares financial reports and
conducts comprehensive analyses with written summaries to
- May be accountable for the coordination, compilation and
distribution of financial data.
- Performs financial analysis upon identification of variances, and
coordinates with junior analysts' variance analysis process as
- Participates in the planning and development of regional,
departmental and/or functional budgets.
- May be responsible for budget system completion and high level
- Participates in and/or leads projects of moderate to complex
scope as assigned.
- Minimum five (5) years of financial analysis or related
- Bachelor's degree in finance related field, OR four (4) years of
experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Broad application of
financial analysis principles, theories, and concepts in applicable
discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Advanced proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheet
applications, including advanced functions such as graphics, pivot
tables, macros and database management.
- Thorough knowledge of financial analysis policies, practices and
- Complete understanding and application of financial analysis
principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Highly developed knowledge of finance theories such as present
values theory/cash flow analysis and accounting principles.
- Able to formulate finance study designs and prepare and conduct
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Oakland , Financial Senior Analyst, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!