Senior Financial Analyst
Company: The Clorox Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better,
every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to
think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep
learning. We work hard, and have fulfilling personal lives. And
we're all able to make a positive impact - at Clorox, in our
communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us
into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -
growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
In this role, you will lead Close and Forecast processes for our
Product Supply Organization supporting multiple businesses (Litter,
Food, Kingsford, Glad, Brita and Cleaning)
- Manage close and forecast activities for TDC (Total Deliverable
Cost) Rate Finance for certain Clorox businesses.
- Provide management with clear and accurate reporting of
business performance, risks and opportunities by effectively
communicating sometimes complex business results.
- Perform variance analysis to drive insights to action.
- Ensure accounting performed is in accordance with corporate
guidelines, GAAP and meet all internal controls.
- Act as Business Unit Integrator and work cross-functionally
with product supply organization and the business unit.
- Consistently demonstrate active financial leadership and
influence to drive superior business results through cost
- Actively lead, participate, and bring closure to continuous
improvement projects (ad hoc work, projects, gap closing,
- Support Finance data automation projects
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
- Strong analytical skills with 3+ years of relevant experience
in finance and/or accounting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
skills. Ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills. Self-starter who takes
ownership of projects and tasks and ensures timely resolution.
- Ability to identify and implement ways to streamline and
improve effectiveness and efficiency of close and forecast
- Ability to work effectively in teams (both within Finance and
- Strong planning & organizing skills with the ability to
prioritize tasks and self-manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently on project analyses
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Data Visualization, Power BI
and SQL skills a plus
More about Finance
Ready to keep learning? Whether your focus is on supply chain
cost management, financial forecasting, long-range planning and
analysis, or financial reporting, you'll work on assignments across
the organization that will build your business knowledge, technical
skills and leadership experience.
More About Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational
manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products
with approximately 8,800 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2020
sales of $6.7 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and
recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and
- Pine-Sol cleaners
- Liquid-Plumr clog removers
- Poett home care products
- Fresh Step cat litter
- Glad bags, wraps and containers
- Kingsford charcoal
- Hidden Valley dressings and sauces
- Brita water-filtration products; Burt's Bees natural personal
- RenewLife digestive health products
- Rainbow Light, Natural Vitality and NeoCell dietary
The company also markets industry-leading products and
technologies for professional customers, including those sold under
the CloroxPro and Clorox Healthcare brand names. Nearly 80% of the
company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or
No. 2 market share positions in their categories
Please apply directly to our job postings and do not submit your
resume to any person via text message. Clorox does not conduct
text-based interviews and encourages you to be cautious of anyone
posing as a Clorox recruiters via unsolicited texts during these
Keywords: The Clorox Company, Oakland , Senior Financial Analyst, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!