Sr Professional Development Consultant
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provides extremely complex training, developmental, educational and
consultative services to physicians primarily in administrative and
managerial positions. Supports the management and leadership
development needs, clinical education needs, physician health and
wellness initiatives and physician patient communication training
for staff physicians throughout the organization. Conceptualizes,
develops, designs, and administers educational programs designed to
support physician leadership and management development. Works
independently on projects with broad implications/consequence, and
take place in environments of ambiguity which provide high level of
latitude in selecting the best course of action.
- Designs and delivers multi/cross-functional, regionwide,
interregional, and program wide management development and clinical
- Develops long-range, integrated educational programs and
strategies for targeted physician groups in newly created and/or
rapidly changing roles.
- Designs and delivers a wide range of education programs which
include physician leadership and management education programs, and
interdisciplinary clinical continuing education programs.
- Develops and implements train the trainer programs for
- Monitors the quality of program outcomes.
- Provides administrative oversight to assigned multiple and
- Accountable for the deliverables/program outcomes, and
- Screens, selects, prepares and trains internal external
- Adapts standard leadership, management development, and medical
education curricula to the unique needs of physicians and the
Kaiser Permanente environment.
- Markets and represents the department.
- Mentors, coaches, and trains the less experienced
Minimum seven (7) years of consulting and professional training
experience with senior level management required.
Minimum five (5) years of experience in health care required.
Master's degree in education, management development, instructional
design, or organizational development required OR six (6) years of
experience in a directly related field.
High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
Expertise in organizational design, change management, and
Extensive knowledge of medical center systems, legislation and
Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
Basic skills in computer graphics and word processing
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Oakland , Sr Professional Development Consultant, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!