Analyst - Health
Company: Impaq International, Llc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
IMPAQ International, a growing and dynamic social science
research firm, provides high-quality research and impact evaluation
services, policy analysis, survey research, technology solutions,
organizational development, technical assistance and consulting
services to U.S. and international government agencies,
foundations, and the private sector. IMPAQ's mission is to bring
together exceptional people to develop innovative and rigorous
approaches to evaluate the real-world impact of social policies and
programs. IMPAQ offers five locations: our Corporate Headquarters
in Columbia, Maryland, rated one of America's Best Small Cities;
Downtown Washington, D.C., Boston, Massachusetts, a Bay Area office
in Oakland, California and Seattle, Washington. IMPAQ has a diverse
and collegial work environment and is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
IMPAQ is seeking full-time Analysts to join our team in Spring,
2021. Analysts will support our Health research team in a broad
range of activities including data analysis, program assessments,
project evaluation and technical assistance tasks in the area of
health (e.g., government health care programs, such as
Medicare/Medicaid, areas of long-term health care and quality
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on a
full-time basis. Employment-based visa sponsorship (including H-1B
sponsorship) is not available for this position. Depending on
project work, qualified candidates may need to meet certain
- Independently performs a variety of research and analysis
- Conducts, compiles, validates, interprets, and analyzes data
and trends using practices and techniques in the field(s) of
specialization using qualitative and quantitative data techniques
- Works on assignments that are moderately complex under indirect
supervision where there is latitude for independent action and
- Participates in portions of large, moderately complex
- Prepares presentation-quality charts, tables, and reports from
data analysis and client meetings.
- Identifies and reviews professional publications from various
sources to extract and summarize information relevant to assigned
project and proposal work.
- Provides support for project activities and events, including
scheduling and participating in site visits for data collection
- Coordinates and participates in project meetings, conference
calls, webinars, and video conferences.
- Manages small project tasks and activities.
- Writes and proofs proposals.
- Reviews work products to ensure quality and consistency of
Education, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Math, Health Policy, Public
Policy, Public Health, or Political Science.
- 0-3 years of research experience preferred.
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative research
- Experience with research proposal and report preparation
- Experience and knowledge of data analysis and data management
techniques using SAS, SPSS, STATA, Access, Excel, and/or other
databases a plus.
- Excellent oral and written and interpersonal communication
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet critical
- Advanced expertise in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or
IMPAQ International adheres to strict child safeguarding
principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to
these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous
reference and background checks.
Please note, each section of the application is required in
order for you to be considered for this opportunity. If you do not
complete the required screening questions, or if you close your
browser before completing each section of the application, your
application will not be submitted for this position.
IMPAQ International is an equal employment
opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to excellence
through diversity. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities
and veterans are encouraged to apply.
IMPAQ International's commitment to Diversity goes beyond legal
compliance to its full integration in our strategy, operations and
work environment. Diversity is valued and Inclusion is reflected in
all efforts to recruit, develop, and engage the diverse staff
needed to accomplish our mission.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for
any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to Morena Martinez at
email@example.com or call 443.259.5207.
Keywords: Impaq International, Llc, Oakland , Analyst - Health, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!