Posted on: June 6, 2021
This job is fully remote.
Chuco provides managed and professional services to Tanium
customers across North America and Europe. We provide Tanium
expertise to small customers as well as Fortune 100 enterprises
across a multitude of industries. Our staff focuses on both
operations and security use cases and ensures the smooth operation
of the Tanium platform.
Chuco has been in operation since 2016, but has more Tanium
experience than anyone outside of Tanium. We have a uniquely strong
and direct relationship with Tanium, and we focus on developing
deep expertise in the Tanium platform.
We have a disperse presence across the United States and allow
for remote work. We rely on a strong, team-focused culture that
lets individuals thrive via remote communication. We have a range
of responsibilities that encompasses focus on individual customers
and multiple managed customer needs.
We emphasis internal communication that allows for a
team-focused approach to customer engagement. We also have direct
lines of communication with Tanium that allows for a tight knit
relationship that benefits the customer. Chuco consultants will log
into your computer in the morning to respond to customer requests
and may periodically travel to customer sites on a monthly basis
(pre-COVID19). Throughout the day, Chuco consults will field
multiple Zoom or Webex sessions with customers and partners to
discuss Tanium use cases, solve unique customer problems, develop
business process documents, or address troubleshooting
Tanium is a platform that provides an immensely wide range of
endpoint-focused value across Windows, Linux, Mac, and UNIX. While
expert knowledge is not expected across all operating systems, a
general understanding of endpoint security and operations is needed
to be successful.
- Experience installing and configuring Windows, MacOS, various
Linux flavors, SunOS, or AIX.
- A focus in customer service working directly with end
- MCP MCSA MCSE MCTS MCITP certifications are a big plus.
- Enterprise security or operations experience.
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting.
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of corporate firewall administration, port
- Working knowledge of virtualization.
- Has strong customer service skills with a friendly personal
- Is a resourceful, disciplined self-starter with strong
analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Takes pride in doing a great job.
- Is thorough and detail oriented.
- Maintains professionalism under pressure and can
- Has strong research skills can find answers to any question no
matter how difficult.
- Base compensation commensurate with certification and
- Time off is not tracked or limited - as long as customers are
happy, unlimited PTO is permitted.
- Health and dental insurance (100% individual, 50%
- Hands-on Tanium training
Keywords: Chuco, Oakland , Tanium Consultant, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!