Senior Visual Designer
Company: Sirius XM
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading
audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be responsible for the
design of brand and content projects across multiple channels,
including social media, experiential marketing, brand campaigns,
You enjoy working with a diverse range of partners, and thrive
in a fast paced environment in which you can step up to contribute
ideas and also execute design work that supports a provided
direction. You are detail-oriented, but want to understand how your
work supports the bigger picture. You set an example for other
designers - solving creative problems using strategy, handling
occasional chaos well, communicating effectively and remaining calm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the creation of innovative, well-crafted design work from
conception through production, without extensive oversight.
- Work closely with Creative Directors, Copywriters, and other
team members on social media, experiential marketing, brand
campaigns, and more.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including Brand
Marketing, Product, Engineering, Employee Experience, and
third-party vendors to deliver polished final products.
- Present design solutions to Pandora leadership and partner
- Enforce brand guidelines.
- Pursue knowledge of and share best practices, trends, and
- Elevate and innovate on Pandora's brand.
- Lead by example and provide guidance and mentorship to junior
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a graphic/visual
communication designer at an agency, firm, or in-house studio.
- A diverse portfolio that showcases rockstar brand design,
illustration, and typography skills, with impeccable craftsmanship
and an emphasis on thoughtful, conceptual design.
- Ability to drive projects forward, considering both conceptual
and technical perspectives.
- Professional, detail-oriented, pro-active, and highly
organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
and meet deadlines
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to shifting priorities with
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team
- Comfortable receiving and providing constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of specs/requirements for digital channels
like email and social media, as well as for print.
- Basic knowledge of motion graphics a plus.
- Passion for music, podcasts, pop culture and Pandora + SiriusXM
is a huge plus!
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe
Illustrator and Photoshop.
More details about our company benefits can be found at the
following link: https://jobs.jobvite.com/siriusxm#benefits
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Keywords: Sirius XM, Oakland , Senior Visual Designer, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!