Manager in Training
Posted on: June 6, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
Join America's Premier Cash Logistics Company
Garda is growing! Due to our continued growth, GARDA Cash
Logistics, one of the nation's largest armored car companies, is
seeking MANAGER IN TRAINING to train at our Oakland CVS Site.
Selected candidates will work with our Operations Management team
to learn the operation of our armored transportation and cash
processing facility. This hands on training experience will help
you become an exceptional leader at GARDA. After a 3-6 month
training period, you may be deployed to open CVS Site Manager
positions throughout the country. The ability to relocate is a
Qualified candidates will be security sensitive and have a
minimum of 3 years of operations management experience, ideally in
the transportation or cash logistics industry. Profit and loss
(P&L) management experience is a plus. Excellent written and
verbal communication skills are necessary. People skills and
leadership experience is a MUST.
Manager in Training Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all safety and security procedures are followed by all
- Deliver Service levels meeting all of our customers'
- Deliver Branch Productivity and Profitability targets.
- Responsible for daily work assignments for armored crews and
- Responsible for recruitment and training of new employees.
- Reward, coach, counsel, and discipline employees.
- Ensure employee qualifications with department of
transportation guidelines and state/county guard and weapons
- Daily vehicle assignments, ensuring vehicle safety and fitness
through contact with vehicle services department or local vehicle
- Supervise vault personnel and assist in vault when needed.
- Fill-in on Armored and or ATM routes when needed.
- Employee development and evaluating employees for
- May travel for temporary duties at other locations.
- Three plus years management experience in transportation or
- Managers shall maintain a valid state driver's license and may
be asked to obtain a commercial license. Managers shall maintain an
acceptable driving record per company standards.
- Managers are required to have a college degree or related
- Managers shall maintain current guard and gun permits or
- Must meet the requirements to maintain a DOT medical examiner's
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication
skills. The oral skills must be demonstrable in person and with a
radio in the English language.
- Ability to give clear oral and written instructions and have
the ability to train and lead armored and vault employees.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel,
Outlook, and PowerPoint.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
Keywords: GardaWorld, Oakland , Manager in Training, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!