Senior Business Process Analyst, Vendor Risk
Company: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Vendor Risk and Data Office (VRDO) has responsibility for
incorporating complex vendor-related risk assessments into the
sourcing process to influence vendor selection, maintain critical
vendor data, and establish best practices to manage performance
throughout the vendor engagement lifecycle.VRDO integrated vendor
risk assessments are executed in partnership with Technology Risk,
Ethics and Compliance, Buy to Pay Financial Risk, Business
Continuity and KP business executives.
Responsible for a range of process improvement and process
management activities. Activities include planning, performing, and
implementing process improvement initiatives, in addition to
ownership of operational processes. These initiatives may represent
one portion of a larger project, or may represent a stand alone
initiative or function within a work group or department. Process
management functions may include data gathering and analysis, best
practice research, process mapping, developing and recommending
alternatives for improvement, developing performance metrics,
obtaining leadership or stakeholder agreement, implementing
improvements, and monitoring post-process improvement initiative
performance to updated standards. Activities are undertaken and
executed in support of organizational goals and are accountable for
providing business process solutions to meet internal and external
customer expectations. May utilize Lean/Six Sigma processes and
concepts to lead process improvement initiatives. Partners with
management, project champions, and process owners to execute the
project and deliver results.
- Data Analysis: Identifies data source, gathers and analyzes
data relevant to processes identified for process improvement
initiatives. May recommend data requirements.
- Research: May research and summarize best practice standards
relevant to process management. Makes recommendations on
appropriate solutions based on research.
- Process Architecture: Designs processes using defined methods.
Ensures process mapping is complete; provides feedback and guidance
to less senior analysts/consultants. Interviews stakeholders and
process owners to define processes.
- Process Recommendations: Prepares process recommendation
documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting
metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses for less
complex processes or for portions of larger or inter-related
processes. May apply Lean/Six Sigma concepts and techniques to
process improvement initiatives, including completing Lean/Six
Sigma analyses and tasks.
- Performance Management & Control: Develops performance metrics
to establish process success. Reviews data post- implementation to
measure outcomes and impacts. May develop recommendations to
- Change Management: Participates in change management activities
associated with process improvement. Engages leadership and
stakeholders to obtain support and buy in for changes. Partners
with management, project champions, and process owners to align
process improvement initiatives with business objectives.
- (For Six Sigma Black Belts): Trains other employees in Lean/Six
Sigma concepts and techniques.
- Minimum two (2) years of process improvement, consulting, or
related business experience.
- Bachelor's degree OR four (4) years of experience in a directly
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED)
License, Certification, Registration
- Knowledge of process improvement methodologies.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Minimum five (5) years of process improvement, consulting, or
related business experience preferred.
- Health care or insurance experience preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, Oakland , Senior Business Process Analyst, Vendor Risk, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!