SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading
audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely
positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering
the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences
to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our
talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the
forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our
current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
We have a terrific position available for an innovative,
inspired problem solver to develop high-quality software for iOS
devices. As a member of our mobile engineering team you will have
the opportunity to bring the Pandora radio experience to our very
large and expanding mobile customer base. You will get the chance
to take on complex and interesting problems as part of a
fast-paced, highly collaborative team. We hold ourselves to high
standards, and take pride in our work. This is a great opportunity
for seasoned iOS engineers to deepen their experience with
Objective-C and Swift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You should have a deep understanding of quality Swift and
iPhone/iPad app development and the associated technologies. As a
member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to
excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility. You
place a high value on unit testing.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience, with 2 years
developing mobile applications for iOS.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Expert knowledge of developing, testing and debugging mobile
applications using iOS/Swift.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative team
- Familiarity with emerging iOS development trends and design
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Swift and the latest iOS features and
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience providing streaming media direct to consumers
- Interested in modern iOS tools like xcodegen, swiftlint,
swiftformat, or swiftgen
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work
environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and
cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that
does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race,
creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or
citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender
identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual
orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or
waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.