Director / Senior Director Global HR
Posted on: June 6, 2021
From our founding until now, our mission has remained the same:
to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With
Fivetran, your data just arrives in your warehouse, canonical and
ready to query, no engineering or maintenance required. As we watch
more and more companies leverage our technology to become truly
data-driven, we're proud not only of our growth but also of the
fact that we've grown without compromising our core values.
We do the right thing, even when it's harder in the short run.
We challenge the status quo by reasoning from first principles.
Fivetran belongs to all of us. We take ownership and are
accountable for getting things done. Through curiosity, learning,
and coaching, we grow as individuals and teams.
One team, one dream.
We share the pains and successes of our customers, partners and
colleagues. We seek, gather, and trust a diverse group of teammates
with different perspectives to guide Fivetran's progress.
If these values resonate with you, we'd love to hear from
About the role:
Fivetran is looking for a Senior Director of Global HR to join
our team. You'll be a key member of the People Leadership team,
reporting to the Head of People & Culture, while working on a
variety of key verticals including benefits and compliance,
payroll, policies, HR processes, DEI (diversity/equity/inclusion),
compensation, and data integrity. You will be responsible for the
management of the day-to-day operations of global HR, as well as
drive programs, processes and tools to support team growth and
We are a globally distributed team in the USA, EMEA and APAC, so
high cultural-intelligence is a must. This person will also work
closely with all global partner teams including Finance, Learning &
Development and Recruiting. An example would include partnering
with Fivetran's Finance and Recruitment teams to ensure headcount
and growth is on target and aligned with overall company
As the Senior Director of Global HR at Fivetran, you will:
- Lead the creation and development of a best-in-class HR
department to support employees globally
- Partner with teams to design employee-centric service processes
- Oversee all HR employees globally: USA, EMEA, APAC
- Manage our global total rewards program including benefits,
equity and compensation
- Create and improve HR processes and policies including
onboarding, offboarding, performance management and
- Continually develop and improve company-wide job leveling
system and career path development
- Oversee global employee relations and compliance
- Identify and execute initiatives that improve the company's
ability to serve and build relationships with its employees
- Establish the monitoring and reporting of KPIs and SLAs for the
HR department to continually optimize processes and deliver on
- Champion employee development to ensure the highest level of
morale and productivity through proper coaching, employee
development, incentive programs, communications, and challenging
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of strong leadership experience in total rewards
(compensation, benefits and equity), compliance, and
diversity/equity/inclusion, HR systems and analytics, and employee
relations. Global experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience leading teams in a fast growing technology space.
Bonus if you've been part of the hyper-growth startup world
- Strategy development experience around HR-specific OKRs, SLAs,
culture, policies and processes at a leadership level
- Ability to be strategic and develop diversity and inclusion
initiatives that create positive impact and change
- Experience in building, coaching and leading a high performing
HR team (shared services model), including remote teams and outside
of the USA
- Travel requirement: 10% per year (not currently during COVID-19
- Namely and Greenhouse experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance.
Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays,
parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur
babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
Shaped by the real-world needs of data analysts, Fivetran
technology is the smartest, fastest way to replicate your
applications, databases, events and files into a high-performance
cloud warehouse. Fivetran connectors deploy in minutes, require
zero maintenance, and automatically adjust to source changes - so
your data team can stop worrying about engineering and focus on
driving insights. To learn more about Fivetran's culture and what
it's like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our
our statement here.
Keywords: FiveTran, Oakland , Director / Senior Director Global HR, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!