Annual Fund Administrator
Company: La Clinica de la Raza
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Who we are: La Clnica de La Raza is a community-based health
center committed to providing culturally appropriate, high-quality,
and accessible health care to the diverse communities of the San
Francisco Bay Area. We have spent over 40 years advocating for and
creating a health home for the many that have been denied access to
care. As health care activists, we are dedicated to making sure
individuals who do not have health coverage get the same level of
quality healthcare as those who have it. From our genesis as a
community health center in 1971, we understood that we cannot heal
our communities without also addressing the economic and social
factors that affect health. Many times, this requires that we go
outside and provide services in other settings to build the bridge
that links individuals to our health center for preventive and
primary care. Over 90,000 individuals come to La Clnica because it
is a welcoming place that addresses the whole person, coordinating
and connecting them to a broad network of services to improve and
maintain their health and well-being. While we are still known for
our activism and spirit of social justice, we are also proud to
have grown into a sophisticated provider of primary health care
services with 35 sites across Alameda, Contra Costa and Solano
Under general direction of the Chief of Planning and Strategic
Advancement and in consultation with the Chief Executive Officer,
the Annual Fund Administrator implements our annual giving program.
The Annual Fund Administrator plans, implements, and evaluates
systematic programs to ensure a growing base of support with focus
on the annual giving program and special initiatives. This person
manages a solid, comprehensive annual fund program including direct
mail, staff campaign, special events, individual donor and
institutional solicitation, cultivation, and stewardship. As
assigned, the Annual Fund Administrator may also manage a
fundraising campaign for a special initiative.
Major Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited
Annual Fund Program Management
- Develops and implements ongoing solicitation of Annual Fund
program contributions utilizing personal solicitations, segmented
direct mail, and web-based programs.
- Creates the yearly annual giving calendar and overall
communication and solicitation strategy
- Supervises the Development Data Base Administrative
- Works with the Communications Specialist on the production of
direct mail, e-solicitations, newsletters, and annual report.
- Identifies individuals and institutions that are interested in
and support health care.
- Fosters fundraising volunteer participation and builds strong
relationships with volunteer leadership; monitors volunteer
assignments; and provides follow-up coordination.
Responsible for identifying, qualifying, cultivating,
soliciting, and stewarding donors.
Participates in special initiatives program planning and
implementation as assigned.
Manages on-going cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship
program of major donors.
Oversees timely execution of systematic stewardship program,
including multiple gift acknowledgments, FYI communications,
reports, and cultivation events.
- Analyzes and tracks donors giving patterns and develops
systematic improvements in the annual giving solicitation
Event Planning, Special Initiatives, and Volunteer
Staffs Development Committee of the Board of Directors.
Manages Yoshis Annual Event and other special fundraising
Attends meetings as required.
Leads event committee.
- Leads special initiatives committees as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Broad knowledge of the principles of fundraising, including
donor cultivation strategies like Moves management
- Solid knowledge of maintaining donor management databases
- Knowledge of web-based fundraising platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively
in a diverse environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office, DonorPerfect or other types of
Other Certifications and Experience
- Requires a Bachelors degree in related field.
- Two or more years of experience as a fundraising professional
with a broad knowledge of the principles of fundraising.
Keywords: La Clinica de la Raza, Oakland , Annual Fund Administrator, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!