Route Production Supervisor
Posted on: June 7, 2021
GardaWorld is the world's largest privately owned security
services company offering a wide range of highly focused business
solutions including leading-edge security services and cash
solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home
base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across
Africa. We're also present in financial institutions in the US and
airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors,
including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and
retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments
with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in
Montreal, Canada, our 100,000 highly trained, dedicated
professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle
East. In today's complex world, security has become a vital concern
for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future
JOB PURPOSE: Provides first line supervision and leadership of a
team of secured transportation employees within their assigned area
of responsibility. Coaches, engages, and holds employees
accountable for assigned activities.
- Supervises secured transportation employees to ensure
compliance with company policies/procedures.
- Coordinating and scheduling of Armored and ATM routes to meet
all customer requirements and assists with routes and re-routes
- Assigns vehicles to designated routes and maintains contact
with vehicle services department.
- Consult with and accept direction from the Branch Manager on a
- Completes daily billing and route productivity reports.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll, incentives, worker's
compensation and accident reports.
- Order uniforms and supplies
- Maintains branch security during opening, closing and hours of
- Secures inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict
compliance with security procedures. Proactively reduces risk
exposure and ensures implementation of measures to reduce work's
compensation injury costs and security losses within the
- Assists with processing and training of new employees.
- Monitors branch cleanliness.
- Reports violations of company rules and
- Fills in on Armored and/or ATM routes when needed.
- Maintains a high level of appearance and professional attitude
when dealing with subordinates and customers.
- Travels for temporary duties at other locations if
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience in transportation or
related logistics field.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- This is an armed position and requires obtaining and
maintaining the applicable local and state permit or license to
carry a sidearm.
- Be able to obtain and maintain any other state required guard
- Have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving
- May be required to obtain and maintain a valid Commercial
Driver's License with no air-brake restrictions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel,
Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of engaging workgroups to accomplish
assigned tasks through clear oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to clearly communicate effectively, both orally
and in written documents, with customers, colleagues, and
supervisors in person and by radio or telephone.
- Knowledge of the Driver's Guide to the Federal Motor Carrier
Safety Regulations (FMCSRs), and Federal Motor Carrier Safety
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package
for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid
vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Physical
exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free
Keywords: GardaWorld, Oakland , Route Production Supervisor, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!