Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading
commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully
integrated platform of services to prominent multinational
corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well
as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local,
regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and
independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate
from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property
markets on six continents.
You'll be joining a high-energy team and will be working
directly with a team of sales professionals to provide
administrative and marketing support. Our team is requiring an
intelligent, creative, self-starter individual who isn't afraid to
tackle projects both big and small.
To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about supporting
a team and have an appetite for learning and growing. You must have
graphic design and Adobe Creative Suite experience and the ability
to be creative and think outside of the box. You must also be able
to work with limited and/or general supervision.
While this role is currently remote, it will require daily
commute to our Oakland office when we return in-person.
Essential Job Duties:
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers,
offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements,
presentation boards, maps, stacking plans, aerials, etc. (using
corporate branding standards templates)
- Responsible for layout, design and production activities to
produce quality graphic-design art work.
- Uses desktop publishing applications to complete assignments
involving word processing, page layouts and the creation of charts
and computer graphics.
- Imports graphic images and integrates with text.
- Provides base coordination for all graphic design work
- Provides primary graphics support for customer meetings,
presentations, awards, etc.
- Provides additional typing support on graphic design projects
- May serve as member of a team on department related
- Perform administrative functions as required and needed.
Other Job Functions:
- Possesses and properly uses knowledge of company policies
regarding the company's image and use of the company logo.
- Provides back-up support for other areas as needed.
- Handles any miscellaneous duties as requested.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design and/or Marketing required,
with 2 years' relevant work experience.
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of CampaignBreeze helpful.
- Highly organized multi-tasker with excellent interpersonal
- Ability to move with a sense of urgency and able to identify
gaps and move among tasks as needed to meet deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work creatively in a team.
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks).
- Generous healthcare.
- Bright Horizons back-up care program.
- Generous paid time off.
- Education reimbursement.
- Referral Program.
- Opportunities to network and connect.
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your
employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence
of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.