Senior Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Spectrum
Company: ChanceLight Behavioral Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Work. With Purpose
Spectrum Center, a growing, dynamic organization with a social
mission to offer hope, is seeking an individual to join our
This individual will join an award-winning team and perform
meaningful work in a culture that welcomes innovation, encourages
creative expression, and offers limitless potential for personal
and professional satisfaction.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, outcome-driven
environment, seek a career with a social mission, and possess a
problem-solving mindset, a sense of humor - and a stellar work
ethic - we should talk.
Check out this ChanceLight video and visit our website to learn
about the ChanceLight's three divisions and their respective
Senior Behavioral Analyst provides behavioral and educational
support for individual students, responsible for
educational/clinical training and measuring individual staff
performance, and is the chief quality assurance agent of the
educational and behavioral programs assuring compliance with laws,
regulations, and internal standards for educational and behavioral
- Functions as a role model for effective teaching of students as
well as for communication and problem solving with staff,
reinforcing the School's emphasis on behavior analytic, empirical
approach to education, the extensive use of data in decision
making, and the use of positive reinforcement to achieve maximum
performance when working with students and co-workers.
- Assesses the school staff development needs, research, and
designs training programs based on those needs.
- Oversees the implementation of crisis management procedures
while also providing ongoing coaching and support in the use of
crisis management principles.
- Ensures that Clinical Specialists/Clinical Assistants provide
ongoing positive support within the classroom in a proactive manner
that is aligned with student and classroom behavioral
- Works in collaboration with Curriculum and Instruction
Specialist around researching and making recommendations for the
use of evidence-based curricula in the classrooms that meet the
requirements set forth by the Department of Education.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with parents,
care providers, and district personnel, always projecting a
positive company image.
- Ensures the use of evidence-based, positive approaches to
address the behavioral needs of the students served.
- Conducts and oversees functional assessments of behavior;
writes Positive Behavior Intervention Plans; reviews and approves
Behavior Intervention Plan updates, Behavior Support Plans, and
Student Behavior Strategies; trains staff to implement behavior
plans through in-classroom modeling and coaching.
- Provides support, guidance, and supervision in the areas of
behavior management, teaching functional skills, teaching social
skills, and IEP goal development across domains and services.
- Reviews and approves all behavioral emergency reports and takes
appropriate follow-up action.
- Works in collaboration with the Curriculum and Instruction
Specialist and AVP of ED Services in the use of Positive Behavior
Supports/PBS, which includes the point/level system and
- Provides input and problem solve challenging student behavioral
and instructional needs.
- Implement systems designed to meet the needs of individual
students, classrooms, and the site as a whole.
- Provides support for the development of strategies for fading
students from 1:1 staffing ratios to small group staffing
- Attends and participates in all required meetings including
Regional training, Senior Behavior Analyst Meetings, Site Team
Meetings, Clinical Meetings, All Staff Meetings, etc.
- Guides the instructional staff in developing long term and
short term classroom goals and assists in determining priorities
and timelines for implementation (e.g., START Checklist, Classroom
- Ensures compliance with the State and Federal regulations, and
ESA/Spectrum Center's internal standards.
- Participates in on-going staff development through conferences,
training, and seminars to maintain and develop core
- Other duties as assigned.
Join the Spectrum Family! - YouTube
The ChanceLight Story.
Sent resumes to Rebecca Randall at email@example.com.
Keywords: ChanceLight Behavioral Health, Oakland , Senior Behavior Analyst (BCBA) - Spectrum, Other , Oakland, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!