What is Ontrak?
Ontrak’s mission is to Improve the health and save the lives of
millions of people, and we fulfill this mission by working with
national health plans, Fortune 500 employers and consumers to
deliver world-class prevention, behavioral health and chronic
condition programs via digital and telehealth products that are
global in reach.
Ontrak is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Digital
Health landscape (350%+ in 2020), and as a public company, has the
financial backing and enterprise-reach to continue this growth so
that we can transform millions of lives over the coming 3-5
In 2021, Ontrak is investing significantly in mobile-first
technology and behavioral health/lifestyle change programs
expansion, and therefore is seeking exceptional candidates in
Product Management, UX/UI Design and health content product
marketing to join Ontrak at this exciting time of
Who you are:
Ontrak has recently acquired LifeDojo.com (the CEO has joined
Ontrak as SVP Product), and with this, Ontrak plans to both expand
the LifeDojo prevention program offerings to health plans, while
also building world-class preventive health behavior change
programs to enhance existing Ontrak telehealth offerings.
Ontrak is seeking a mission-driven Senior Product Designer to
lead design for the preventive health behavior change initiatives,
from ideation, initial discovery, prototyping and testing, through
to the creation of pixel-perfect, fully-specified designs that have
been validated and meet the requirements of the engineering team
for development and delivery. You will work closely with product,
engineering, user researchers, behavioral and data scientists,
clinicians and business stakeholders to generate ideas and assess
their value, feasibility and useability.
If you thrive in an environment that is both fast-paced enough
to meet the demands of the market, and thoughtful enough to ensure
all Ontrak digital products are nothing less than compelling for
customers and end-users alike, then Ontrak may be the perfect fit
for the next step in your career.
- Craft thoughtful user flows, interactions, and design solutions
for some of the most challenging problems using research,
prototyping, user testing, data, and best in-class design.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product, business
stakeholders and engineering to brainstorm and solve for key
- Design mobile and desktop UX/UI for prevention and behavioral
health products, including pre and post sign-up experiences.
- Be a principal author of the design system and style guide for
our future suite of digital health products.
- Across all early-stages of projects, ensure that User
Experience Research methodology is incorporated into the
- Across all delivery stages of projects, support QA through to
release to ensure designs match specifications and perform well in
- Support a lean workflow and fluidity within cross-functional
teams by proactively scoping, planning and guiding the approach
during the requirements definition and design phases of work
- 5+ years experience as a Product Designer for a mobile
- 3+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging
design solutions as the principal designer over the entire
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing mobile-first UX/UI
- Highly proficient with design tools (Sketch, Invision, Figma,
Mural, Principle or similar tools for modern, mobile use testing &
- Conceptual thinking that balances user needs and business
- Excellent visual (e.g. diagrams, presentation, story-telling),
verbal communication and small group facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Startup experience, or experience designing great products on
tight timelines and/or with budgetary constraints
- Experience synthesizing user data and research into actionable
insights and product implications
- Experience designing health-related and/or behavior change
products for healthcare, employer or consumer end-users
- Additional demonstrable portfolio examples of conceptual
models, navigation and user flows, information design, and examples
of user testing projects across mobile and desktop devices
- Sufficient understanding of front-end development and
development generally to consider feasibility of proposed
- Domain expertise within user analytics, a/b testing, data
visualization and/or Business Intelligence
- Excellent critical thinking skills; consider the product
holistically and reconcile user needs with business objectives in
formulating product solutions to achieve the product vision.
- Bachelor's degree in design
Our remote opportunities require:
- A quiet, private, distraction-free home office work
- A reliable high-speed internet connection (cable, DSL, or
fiber) with speeds of at least 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload.
Most positions will require that you be hard-wired to your internet
access and Wi-Fi will be disabled. Traveling with your computer is
not allowed unless travel is required for the position.
- Discipline to work from home while following a set
- Background check clearance
Ontrak, Inc. is making a positive impact on people’s
lives every day. We use predictive analytics to identify
health plan members with unaddressed behavioral health conditions
that worsen chronic disease, then engage, support, and guide these
members to better health with a personalized, human-centered
approach. ?This has led us to where we are today: growing fast and
saving lives as we do.
To support our explosive growth, we’re looking for
compassionate, hard-working people-lovers to join our
team. If innovating in the field of patient care is
something you’re passionate about, we encourage you to join our
mission to improve the health and save the lives of as many people
Impact lives in so many ways
You'll be an integral part in supporting people coping with their
unique life challenges. Every member of the Ontrak team contributes
to accomplishing our goals and upholding our people-centric
The new face of mental health
Our model is research-based, and we are invested in staying on the
leading edge of treatment. You'll help us break down barriers and
stigmas associated with mental health.
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people
who want to do their best at work. ? Join our team and take your
career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to promoting
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits
including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid
holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic
Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance
Program and more.
Ontrak Recruitment Communication ???????????
Ontrak, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Notice to candidates:?Please visit our fraud alert to protect
yourself from scams targeting job seekers:?https://www.ontrak-inc.com/fraud-alert.html